Chapter 52

“All I’m saying is he can stand to be a little less invasive,” Harry said as he threw his hands up in mock surrender. We were on our way to the club and talking about my therapy session the day prior.

“He’s a therapist Haz, it’s his job. And I don’t really mind; it’s nice to share the memories,” I smiled up at him.

He huffed out a laugh and rolled his eyes teasingly, “Alright.”

Our hands laced together as we continued on silently. I glanced sideways at his plump, pink lips that curved into a smile when he caught me looking. I smiled back as I blushed and averted my eyes. My mind was overrun with thoughts of those very lips. The way they felt pressed against mine; how they moved when he spoke; the way he used them to caress my skin. With thoughts like those all I wanted to do was kiss him. So I pulled him off the sidewalk towards a building.

“What’re you unf,” he grunted as I pushed him against a wall.

He smirked as I rose up on my tiptoes to crush his lips with mine. They molded together as he held my waist and I wove a hand into his hair. It was a sweet kiss that didn’t get too messy or last much longer than a minute.

“You know if you wanted to kiss me, all you had to do was ask?” he raised an eyebrow at me with a content smile.

I hummed in response, “But I think I like pushing you around a bit better.” I winked at him as I pulled him along behind me.

We made the rest of the short walk in silence. I thanked him with a kiss as he held the door open for me and we were hit with the loud music emanating from the packed club. I led the way inside and to the table we always sat at noticing the empty spots. “Where are Zayn and Perrie?”

“Dancing,” Niall replied as we stopped beside the table. He started to make his way out before we could slide in. “I’m gonna go get some drinks; you wanna come with me?” he sounded almost pleading.

“Sure,” I shrugged turning to Harry. “I’m going to go with Niall to get some drinks.” He nodded in response taking a seat. “Do you want anything?” I bent to ask.

“No I’m alright for now; maybe a little later.”  I nodded and gave him a chaste kiss on the lips and turned to hurry after Niall.

“You want anything?” he asked sweetly as we stopped beside the bar.

“Virgin Shirley Temple, please.” His brows furrowed in question. “I’ve learned that not every get together needs liquor to be good.” He huffed out a chuckle before calling the bartender over and ordering. “And plus the events that take place when you’re inebriated can be… terrible.”

He gave a sympathetic smile which I accepted and responded with a light one. We were silent for a few moments before our drinks were placed in front of us and he grasped onto his and started to tap at the glass lightly. “So… uh…” he started hesitantly. “I kinda need some advice.”

My mouth dropped open and my brows knit together in a baffled expression. “And you’re asking me?”