Chapter 20

"NO! No...no... do something. Do something. Help him. No..." Yoongi panicked and is frantically pulling the paramedics uniform. The other had to pull him away to prevent him from interrupting the CPR procedure.

"200 joules! Clear!" He aligned the defibrillator to Jimin's chest as he shocked it. Trying his best to resuscitate his heart. But he was still in cardiac arrest. " 300 joules! Clear!" Shocking Jimin's chest again. Yoongi looked down with hopeful eyes. *Please. Jimin. You need to wake up. You can't just give up like this. I'm really sorry. Please. Please just give me a chance to make up for my mistakes.* "360 joules! Clear!" The paramedic gave one final shot to Jimin's chest as he continued to pump it. Trying his best to get back his regular heart beat.

"Park Jimin! Wake up at this instance. You shouldn't give up on yourself. I know I've been an asshole but there are people out there who care for you. Jin, J-Hope, Namjoon, Taehyung and Jungkook they are worried about you and they love you. So please wake up. I'm sorry. Just please." Yoongi was openly sobbing and muttering nonsensical incoherent words out of his mouth. Trying to get Jimin back. Just then, he gave one final attempt "I'm sorry for what I've done. Please. You are the most beautiful person I've ever met. I love you. We all love you. Please. We can get through this together. We will always be by your side. You will never walk alone. Never ever again."

As he was replied with the same flat line sound, he slumped back on the bench feeling like as though he have been sucked into the dimension of depression giving up the last ray of hope he have been desperately grasping. Just then, the beeping produced by the heart monitor started to sound alive again. "His heart beat have gone back to normal." The paramedic who's next to the monitor updated the current report. After what it felt like ages, Yoongi took a deep breathe and heaved a sigh of relief.

Even after they have gotten off the ambulance, Yoongi continued to clutch onto Jimin's hand tightly. But when they've reached the zone where only authorised staff is allowed, he had no choice but to let go off his hand. The doctors and nurses pushed Jimin into the surgery room leaving Yoongi out there watching Jimin's lifeless body disappearing away from his sight.

It's been 2 days since the incident happened. None of them went back home. They didn't talk or eat much either. All eyes stared at the motionless body laying sickly on the hospital bed. The only source they could tell that he was still surviving is the beeping of the heart monitor.

Jimin's heavy eyelids twitched a little. He slowly opened his eyes, gaining attention in the process. "Omg. He's awake! He's awake! Jimin are you alright?" Taehyung was exhilarated to see Jimin waking up after being in a coma for 2 days. Jimin was still in a daze. He couldn't comprehend what was going around him. But after a few moments later, as though someone had just turned on a switch in him, he started screaming and kicking violently. Tears freely rolled down his pale cheeks. He pulled out his IV drips and oxygen mask. Doctors and nurses rushing in to hold him down only to agitate him more. Namjoon stepped in asking the doctors to allow them to handle this. They left the room after noticing that he have calmed down a little. "Jimin... everything's going to-"

"Why am i still alive! Why are you doing this to me? Why did you save me! Why are you like them? To watch me suffer again? Why! I'm a human too. I just want to live without suffering. So why did you do this to me! Why. Did. You. Save. Me! If you want to use my body just rape me after I'm dead! I'm in so much pain! Why! I'm sorry for being born. So please just let me go to where I deserve to go." Their eyes widen at Jimin's statement. What made him or what had happened to him for those words to spill out from Jimin's mouth.

He tried to stand but due to the massive blood loss a few days ago and the lack of nutrients, he collapsed onto the ground. Before they could help him, he started crawling towards Yoongi, kneeling infront of him while holding onto the hem of Yoongi's shirt. "I'm really sorry. I'm sorry for wasting your resources. Please I will do anything you want me to do. Just let me die please. I will let you do anything to my body. You can use it in whatever way you want but just let me go. Okay? Please I'm really sorry for being fat, a burden, pig, slut, bitch, bastard, freak, sick and disgusting animal." 

Jin and the rest wanted to move forward to try and comfort him while Yoongi said "No Jimin. You aren't those that you've just mentioned. We will h-help you. Please get up." He said while trying to reach out to hold Jimin's hand only to earn a flinch from him as though he had just triggered him even more. "I'm sorry for crying. Please I won't do it anymore. Stop hurting me. It's so painful. So so painful that it's so hard for me to even breathe. I'm sorry daddy. Just please stop..." Jimin's body shook violently. The flashbacks kept hitting onto him.

"I'm sorry for killing my mum. It's all my fault. It's my fault right? Don't I deserve to die? I killed my own mom. Isn't that amazing? Shouldn't I die by now? You've just saved a monster. A monster. I'm a... monster... t-that killed my mum......" Everyone in the room was once again speechless. They didn't know the full story. They didnt understand what Jimin was saying or the things that have happened to him. But they are sure that whatever the case is, Jimin wouldn't kill his mum on purpose.

"I know I deserved all of this. I deserved to be raped and abused by my father. I deserve to get bullied in school. I deserve to get starved. I deserve to get all these treatments. I deserve to get treated like a slut and get raped by 4 men whom I don't know on my birthday...... the very same day that I made my very first mistake 16 years ago. To be born..." He looked up at Yoongi with his blood shot eyes.

"H-how much m-more d-do I have to deserve so that y-you can let me d-die?"

(A/n: Hellooooo guys. I'm back! Looks like I can only update once a week during school days. I will try to update more if I can squeeze in time. I'm really really thankful for your support! Remember to vote and comment! 😀 Oh and guys I'm gonna do a shout out
Limpidity - Yoonmin by sugaafree
This book is really awesome and the writer really has an amazing plot and writing skills.) P.s. I don't even have that many supporters and I'm doing a shout out😂😂😂.