Chapter 5

Jimin was shocked and stunned. He didn't expect that he would see them or to get noticed by them. He didn't know how to answer his question.
"Did your parents not teach you manners?" Rapmonster said. "I...I was wa-walking past a-and I hea-rd mu-music so I ca-came." Jimin stuttered.

"Aigo trying to act innocent and weak here? Come let me help you." Jungkook shoved Jimin to the floor and stepped on his leg harshly. Jimin as usual didn't scream nor beg for it to stop. But they could see him struggling. Jin came forward and pour his drinking water on Jimin. "This is what you get when you treat Yoongi badly."

"Please stop acting innocent or cause a drama in front of us to gain attention. Ain't gonna buy that. You will just make your life more miserable alright Jimin? You haven't feel the pain of getting beaten up right? Well you will experience it soon." Rapmonster grabbed Jimin's chin before slapping his cheeks brutally.

The gang left him with Yoongi being the last to leave. He gave Jimin a smirk and whisper to him. "This is what you get for breaking my family. Oh and as a warning I don't want you to cry and go home and complain to our parents. I mean my parents about this. You hear me?" Jimin quickly nodded his head. Jimin just sat there dazing. *When will all of these stop? Will I ever be free? When will I ever be forgiven?*

His dance class was actually the last lesson of the day. So he decided to go home first but he didn't know how as they came here by car. Just when he was about to look for Yoongi, he saw him boarding the car and it drove off without waiting for him.

Yoongi saw Jimin through the mirror and he quickly told the chaufer to drive him back home and gave an excuse that Jimin was being held back in school to catch up his studies. *Enjoy your journey back home Jimin.*

Jimin was still wet from the previous incident. He didn't bring extra uniform since it was just his first day of school. He didn't expect so many things to happen in one day. Jimin decides to walk home in his current state as he didn't know which bus to take back to the mansion.

It took him about an hour long just to reach his mansion by foot. He knows that he's definitely going to fall sick as he have been shivering all the way home. But he didn't hate Yoongi or blame him for treating him like this. Because he thinks that he deserves these kind of treatment and he have no rights to tell off Yoongi. Who is he to complain? None of the property is his neither the love he receive from Mrs and Mr Min.

He was finding his way to his bedroom to get a new set of clothing to change but instead he found Yoongi rummaging his wardrobe and that's when he saw the wooden box on Yoongi's hand.

"Yo-yoongi hyu-ung why are yo-you hol-holding tha-at box..." Jimin was trying his best to force out the words from his mouth as he can't stand himself for being silent in this situation. That box is really important to him. "Why do you have to care. It's not like you have millions of cash or 100kg of gold bars inside."

That's when Yoongi decides to find out what the box contains. He was about to open when Jimin suddenly grabbed his hand. Both of them were taken aback by the sudden action. It was hard to believe that Jimin would do that even he himself was shocked. "Pl-please hy-hyung no n-no you ca-can't." "What the fuck is wrong with you. How dare you touch me with your filthy hands. Disgusting retard."

He pulled away and grabbed Jimin's wrist tightly. The grip was so forceful and hard that it's going to leave a bruise. "You don't get to tell me what to do. You have no fucking rights. Know your place well. Your character and manners must have been so bad until your father have no choice but to send you to an orphanage right? There must be a reason why they disown you." Yoongi's reckless words pierce through Jimin's fragile heart.

Yoongi didn't really know Jimin's life story as he didn't really pay attention when his mother was explaining and telling him about his new brother. All he know was that he was adopted from an orphanage and that he have depression and nothing else. He did hear bits of Jimin's father but wasn't really sure what she was saying only knowing the fact that he's still alive.

He shoved Jimin out of the way. Jimin's pleas pique his curiosity even more. *No he can't no... my...* The younger didn't have the power and energy to stop Yoongi from opening his precious box. As Yoongi looked into the box, much to his disappointment he only saw a few worn out pictures, letters and another small pouch.

*Why is he so nervous or worried about me opening the box? Are these photos or letters that important to him?* Yoongi fished out some of the pictures and study them carefully. Jimin internally heave a sigh of relief as Yoongi's attention was on the photos instead of the small pouch.

The photos were pictures of Jimin and his mum when he was about 9 years old. Most of the pictures were taken when he was very young from a few months old to 9 years old. The pictures were kind of faint due to the time but there is one photo that have distinct features of a women and the only photo that is not faint as it is laminated. "Is this your mum?" Yoongi questioned assertively. Jimin nodded his head. "Is it really that precious to you?" Jimin looked into Yoongi's eyes deeply for the first time and nodded his head again after a while.

A smirk plastered on Yoongi's face. "This is going to be fun." Just before Jimin have the time to process what Yoongi have said, Yoongi went to grab a pair of scissors and cut them into shreds. Jimin was so stunned at the incident that unfold right in front of his eyes. He have never imagine or thought that Yoongi would destroy his one and only precious picture.

A wave of futile rage swept over him.
His eyes flashed with anger and resentment. It was the first time he have felt this way after being saved from the hell he was living in. He couldn't find words to express his anger. He have never been good at expressing in the first place.

Crawling to the shredded pictures he picked them up and held on to them tightly.  He snatch away the box that was once in Yoongi's hand as he couldn't afford Yoongi to tear away his other pictures or letters and most importantly, to find out what that small pouch actually contains.

At that moment, the air was too suffocating for Jimin so he decides to leave the house to take a breather. Were there tears in Jimin's eyes? As much as he wanted to have them, there wasn't any in there.

He walked down the alley as vivid images played back that have been triggered by the earlier episode.

(A/n: Hope my story plot is interesting. Give comments so that I can improve more on my writing and the story plot. :))