Chapter 1

"Yoongi, get ready to welcome your new brother! He's coming in 10 mins." His mum screamed from the kitchen. Yoongi rolled his eyes at the comment. *Why would my parents want to adopt a new child... this is so annoying I will not be able to have peace again and all the love from my parents.*

Just then the doorbell rang. Mrs Min quickly open the door with a bright smile plastered on her face. "Oh hello Ms Sim and my Jimin, come in." Jimin held onto Ms Sim tightly as though his life depend on it. Ms Sim smile and pat his back to give him assurance. She guide him to the living room and settle him down on the sofa while Mrs Min went to get them some tea.

"Here have some tea." Mrs Min place the tea cups on the coffee table in front of them. "Thank you Mrs Min" The orphanage caretaker said. She turned to Jimin and say it in a calm tone "Jimin you need to thank Mrs Min." Jimin lowered his head and stare at both of his feet not responding to Ms Sim.

"It's alright. He's not used to his surrounding and us yet. He must be feeling uncomfortable and afraid." Mrs Min gave Jimin a warm smile but Jimin still hung his head low not really listening to their conversation.
"Um yeah. Oh and here." Ms Sim fish out a box of medical pills and a piece of paper from one of the luggage. "These are the medication for Jimin's depression and this is the time table that states what time he will have to take his medication." Ms Sim handed them to Mrs Min.

"Oh okay I will take note of that" she replied. "Mm I think that's all I have to say and all of Jimin's information is stated on the papers that we have given you last Sunday so you can refer to it if you need to. But there are some information and story that we haven't gotten a chance to listen from Jimin as he is an introvert child." She stood up and turn to Jimin and said "Jimin ah I will have to go now. I will miss you so much. Don't worry okay, they are very loving and caring. I hope you will be able to grow and get better and I will visit you soon alright?"

Jimin didn't look up still staring at his feet with his eyes welling up. *Why is Ms Sim leaving me here? Does she hate me? She's finally hating me after all the times that I ignore her or not listening to what she says. Why does everyone hate me? Am I really a burden to them? They shouldn't have save me then...*

Ms Sim smiled sadly at him and left the house after being escorted by Mrs Min. Mrs Min went back to the sofa and said "Jimin. Want to have a tour around the house and meet your new brother?" Jimin didn't reply but he stood up and let Mrs Min guide him. Not wanting to cause more trouble and get hated or punished like how his father did to him.

Even though Mrs Min have been treating him nicely and showing him lots of affection, Jimin still didn't smile or show any acceptance towards his foster mum. Still dwelling over the fact that he was being dumped into this unfamiliar place. As they continue to walk along the corridor on the second floor of the mansion, Mrs Min came to a halt once they have reached Yoongi' s bedroom. "Min Yoongi open the door now your little brother is here to see you." There was no response but Mrs Min didn't give up and continued to bang on the door.

The door suddenly busted open revealing an angry and annoyed Yoongi. "Finally for God sake. Okay now I'm going to leave the both of you alone to bond together alright. Be nice to Jimin okay. I've spoken to you about his condition and I hope you as a big brother will take care of him and show him what's meant to be loved and the meaning of family." Mrs Min left the both of them alone and went downstairs to prepare for dinner.

"So are you gonna just stand down there like some idiot or are you gonna come into my room. Even though I prefer you not to come in and bother me but my mum asked me to bond with you so are you coming in?" Yoongi asked in an annoyed tone. Jimin stood there without moving an inch.

"Ah I've forgotten that you are sick. But I didn't know that you are mute too. Will take note of that. Well I've invited you in but since you didn't accept it then get lost." He slammed the door in Jimin's face. Sick, mute, idiot these words continue to replay in Jimin's mind. Even though Jimin always uses his smile or expressionless face to cover his emotions, but deep inside his heart is breaking and no one knows that.

The family gathered around the table for their dinner. "Yoongi go sit with your brother why are you sitting over here?" Mr Min ordered Yoongi. "No. I don't want to sit with someone who is sick and annoying. I don't want to get contaminated and become like him. It's disgusting." Yoongi replied without caring about Jimin's feelings. Both of their parents were shocked at Yoongi's reply.

Mrs Min quickly spoke "My jimin ah. Yoongi is in a bad mood nowadays
He really didn't mean what he say so don't take it to heart okay?" Jimin having to experience these type of situation often quickly cover up by smiling back at Mrs Min assuring them that he's alright.

"Min Yoongi. Go and sit beside your brother now." Mrs Min spoke. "I've already said no. And he is not my brother and I will never accept this stranger into this family." Yoongi started to get annoyed for being ordered around. "Enough Yoongi. I'm very disappointed in you. Now go and sit there or else I will lock your home studio." Mr Min state in a stern voice.

Upon hearing that Yoongi have no choice but to heed his order. As he sat beside Jimin, he mumbles "All because of this faggot." Jimin was close enough to hear it but he acted like it didn't happen and continue to chew slowly on his food. After a few bites he stood up "Thank you Mrs Min for the food I really enjoyed it. I shall excuse myself to go for a bath."

Before he walks up the stairs he heard Mrs Min saying "But you only ate a little. You should eat more." He turns around and put on a fake smile and said "I've eaten a lot before I came here so I'm very full now." and he continues to walk up the stairs. "Don't have to worry about him mum. He's so ugly and fat he wouldn't die from not eating a meal." Yoongi words having to make Mrs Min enraged.

"You better not say these words and hurt Jimin. I have enough of your nonsense. I think it's the best that you stay away from Jimin to prevent him from hearing those negative words coming out from your mouth." Yoongi was taken aback by Mrs Min words as his parents always let him do whatever he wants to do or say and have never scolded him before. *All because of Jimin...*

But little do they know Jimin heard their conversation too.

(A/n: This is my first time writing a book so hope you guys will enjoy my story :) will update soon and feel free to give comments and suggestions.)