Chapter 18

Everyone turned their attention to the door. Jimin didn't bother trying to tidy himself up. He was in so much pain. Both physically and mentally. He couldn't care anymore. Jimin knew everyone was staring at him. Watching his movements and his crumbling state. No one made a move. Yoongi and his friends all wanted to help him but none of them moved.

Just then, Mrs Min broke the silence. "Park Jimin where the hell have you been! I know that you were in a gang but I didn't know you were a...a s-sl" "A slut..." Jimin helped her finished her sentence without even looking up at her. They were all shocked at Mrs Min's choice of words and Jimin's reply. Yoongi stepped forward saying. "Mom... this is not what you think. It's... there must be something going on... He wasn't-"

"Don't interrupt me Yoongi. He needs to change this shitty attitude of his." Mrs Min continued her lecture. But Jimin couldn't take it anymore. He really needed to rest. He even finds difficulty in breathing. When Jimin was about to turn, Mrs Min stopped him and he couldn't hold back what he had always wanted to say. "What's the difference between me living here and me living with my father?" Silence. "I can't tell..." and he tried to walk off.

"Wow look at that rude behaviour. I'm not done with you. You better stop where you are. I've adopted you thinking that you were pitiful and that you needed love. I didn't expect you to be like this or to even do these kind of things. I'm really disappointed in you. I've heard stories from your care taker that you have been raped and abused badly by your father and you have also been bullied at your previous school. You suffered severe depression. But what I've heard from your friends is that you were acting all of these up to get attention don't you and there isn't any concrete evidence. If you really are suffering from depression I really don't think that you will have this kind of attitude and behave this way. You don't seem depressed too."

"Maybe I shouldn't have adopted you. Maybe you should have continued to be with your father. And maybe that's why your father abuses you. Or maybe all those past stories and traumas are things that you made up of. Maybe it didn't really happened. You don't deserve to be here." Mrs Min was so angry up to a point that she didn't really know what she was saying. Everyone in the room that was invited was shocked at her speech. "Mom... It's Jimin's birthday today..." Silence filled the room.

That's when all of them saw the first tear that Jimin had shed since the first day they had saw him. That's when Yoongi knew that he had totally broke Jimin. "I'm really sorry." He whispered as he continued to limp up the stairs.

"Should I check on him?" "Taehyung
Maybe you should give him some time to be alone. I'm sure he needs some peace. We will go and check on him later." Namjoon assured. Yoongi was still in a trance. He was shocked. The moment when he saw how lifeless and empty Jimin's eyes looked kept on replaying at Yoongi's mind.

After about 20 minutes later, Yoongi spoke. "W-what do w-we d-do... h-he ne-needs h-help..." his words tremble out from his mouth. "Oh wow. I can't believe those words came out from that monster's mouth." Jin shoots back. "Please guys. Now's not the time to argue. We need to help him." Namjoon interject. "We can't." Jungkook voiced out. "What do you mean we can't? We can-" "You can't bring Jimin back anymore."

Jimin stared up at the ceiling lifelessly as he lay in the bathtub. He didn't open the tap. He just laid there naked with the dried blood still in contact with his skin on his thighs. Once again he grabbed the silver blade. But this time he made sure he had gotten it sharpen so that it can make the deepest cut without much effort needed.

Shut that filthy mouth of yours. Don't you dare to scream or even talk. I don't want to hear that disgusting voice of yours.

Shut up Jimin we don't need your opinions. You're just a depressive creature. A bastard destroying people's family. Who are you to talk here.

You're so fat and ugly already why are you still eating park jimin? Did I give you the right to eat? Get your hands off that fridge now!

Omg look at this sick pig here. Why is he so fat and ugly? I wonder how his parents take the shock when they saw their child. I feel sorry for them. Jimin maybe you should start on a diet so that people around you wouldn't have eye cancer.

Jimin If you dare to cry or scream let's see if you will ever dare to do that again. Remember that punishment? Yes you better remember it. Not a single tear or scream should leave your eyes and mouth you hear me?

This bastard is such a freak. Does he have no emotions. Or is his sensory neuron destroyed? Can't he feel anything? Ah we have forgotten the fact that you aren't like us. You are different. Maybe we didn't hit you hard enough. Shall we start?

It's all your fault park Jimin! It's all because of you! You should have never been born. If you weren't here, my life wouldn't be so miserable and your mom would be living happily together with me. All because of your selfishness and existence. Go to hell!

Why are you still alive? I thought depressive creatures like you would have been dead by now. Why are you still lying around wasting our resources? You don't deserve to breathe in the same air as we do. Maybe you should consider killing yourself now.

Oh Jimin ah. You should be damn grateful that I haven't killed you. I was just waiting for you to do it yourself but seems like you didn't have the guts to do so. It's okay. You shall just suffer. That seems like a better option. Be grateful that you still have a fucking place to stay and eat.

Jimin. We took you in because we felt sorry to see such a weak and innocent child, so broken and is in need of family love. We didn't expect to receive this kind of bratty attitude of yours. I didn't know that your character was this bad. Maybe that's why you were being neglected by your father. You should have been grateful for the love and care we gave you. Even Yoongi have shown his love towards you. Jimin please don't make me send you back to the place you originally came from. Maybe that's where you deserve to be.

"There must be a reason why they disowned you..." He whispered.

That's when his last sanity have totally left him.

(A/n: Another chapter! Enjoy! Really thankful to see so many people are supporting my book. Really sorry about not being able to update as frequently as I do during the holidays. Remember to vote and comment! Thank You!😀)