Chapter 9

Jimin was walking to the alley when he saw them. Once they make eye contact, he quickly looked down still shock from being found by them.
On hearing the thundering footsteps of approaching menace, the poor boy broke into a brisk walk. He ran up to the nearest staircase only to be caught at the second floor.

Jimin was being dragged down the stairs by his hair, as all of the contents of his school bag fell out and rolled past him. Jimin stayed still at the bottom of the stairs, not daring to move. They continued to drag him back to the alley. The bully released the strong grip on Jimin's hair once they had reached there.

Terror gripped Jimin's whole being as the bullies approached him with their signature roguish smirks. The notorious bullies cornered the poor boy at a secluded spot. "You can never run away from us Park Jimin. You are gonna receive more today for making us waste our time and effort in finding and waiting for you." One of the bully said. They started to throw punches and kicks continuously everywhere. They didn't care about hiding those bruises anymore.

Punching his eyes, cheeks, jaw and any part of his body they could hit. Kicking him continuously at his gut. Even when he have collapsed to the ground they didn't even stop and let him breathe for a second. They continued until they have fully released their anger and they are satisfied enough to stop. One of the guys took a permanent marker and wrote FAT on his forehead before walking off.

Jimin could hardly even get up. Blood was oozing out from some of the open wounds and bruises have already started to form. He flipped his hoodie cap up to try to hide his face as he limped back home. This time the pain was a little too much for him. He barely even get to recover from the previous beatings and this time they weren't merciful at all. The worst of them all is the insults they were feeding him while beating him up and the word 'FAT' on his forehead. The first thing Jimin wanted to do when he got home was to remove that mark.

Yoongi's gang have hung out at his house again. When Jimin opened the main door, the laughter and chattering in the house stopped as all the attention were on him. He lowered his head to prevent them from seeing the insult and the bruises. He didn't want them to laugh and make fun of him.

"Where the fuck were you? Do you know it's 8pm already? Are you out of your mind? Have you missed getting beaten up?" Yoongi screamed. Jimin didn't want to answer, not like he ever did. "Jimin. As your brother I need to teach you a lesson for not respecting me and for skipping classes these days. Acting like a good kid when you first entered the school and now showing everyone your true colours." *No...no... Not again. I can't take it anymore.*

In the midst of Yoongi screaming at Jimin, Jin and a few others were looking at Jimin oddly. They find that there's something wrong with him but they didn't want to anger Yoongi more by interrupting him. Yoongi walked up and punched at the already bruised gut only to send Jimin crashing hard on the ground. He bit his lips so hard that it starts to draw blood. "Why are you so weak huh? I thought you are strong enough to tolerate all of these? I only gave you a punch and you are acting all weak already? It ain't gonna work for me."

When he grabbed Jimin by his collar, that's when they saw the bruises and the word on his face. Everyone was shocked at the image in front of them. His face was swollen, blood oozing out from the side of the head and a huge black eye. They didn't know that Jimin was being bullied by others other than they themselves. Yoongi didn't know what to do so he let go of his collar as he fell to the ground once again. Coughs erupted and chunks of blood came out from Jimin's mouth. They were stunned, not knowing what's the exact thing they should do.

After a few seconds of them staring at the helpless Jimin, Jin walked towards him and kneel down and Jimin flinched at his action thinking that he was going to hurt him. Jin felt bad that he was afraid of him. "Jimin, are you alright? Do you need to go to the hospital?" He instantly shook his head. "Then do you need my help to carry you up to your bed room?" He shook his head again as he slowly got up and started to limp to his room as fast as he can. *Why is Jin being so nice to me? Is he trying to pull another trick again? When are they going to stop hurting me? Do I really have to die?*

"Umm. What happen to him? Is he alright?" J-hope asked with a worried look. Even though he have been bullying Jimin since he have stepped into the school, they made sure that they didn't go across the line and not to hurt him up till the point that he is this serious. "Since when were you concerned about him?" Namjoon said. "Dude. He's vomiting blood and did you see those bruises on his face. It's already so bad. Can you imagine the bruises on his body?" There was silence between them after J-hope spoke.

Instead of getting a first aid box, Jimin went to the sink and started washing off the mark on his head. He looked up to the mirror again and the word 'FAT' was still clearly on display. He started to get frustrated and he continued to scrub harder and harder not caring about the wounds surrounding it bleeding again due to the scrubs. He looked up once again to see the word still on his forehead. *Get off me. Leave me alone. Please get off.*

He couldn't hold in his frustration anymore as he started to get emotional. Usually he could suppress them but sometimes if he didn't take his pills regularly or when he gets too depressed, his emotional status and mood swings will change drastically.

(A/n: How's the story so far? I hope you guys will continue to support my book! Hais. Some how I'm losing the motivation to continue...)