Chapter 12

It was dinner time and they were gathered in front of the tv instead of the dining table. They have ordered 5 boxes of pizzas for dinner. Jimin sat uncomfortably on the sofa seat staring at the boxes trying to think of a solution to get out of here. Jin was not having any of that anymore. He already let Jimin slipped away during lunch.

By the time he have finished eating it, he realised what he had done. He blamed himself and he felt that strange feeling creeping in his heart. He was scared. He wanted it out of him. Jimin stood up and walked towards his room when Jungkook interrupted. "Where are you going? You only ate 2 slices." "I-I'm uh-um wa-washroom." Once he answered he hurriedly limped back before further questions were asked.

He locked the toilet door and hovered over the toilet, quickly shoving two fingers up his throat. He threw up, and tried again until all the food he had consumed were out of his stomach. The guilt that he felt a few minutes ago were flushed away together with the food that he had just threw up. After cleaning himself up, he unlocked the door and stepped out of the washroom only to be stopped by a fierce and threatening glare. Jin
grabbed both of his wrists, stopping his movements and turning Jimin to face him when he tried to turn away.

"Jimin, what did you just do?" Jin wasn't expecting an answer because Jimin being Jimin, would never admit what he had done. "Jimin, if us trying to help you with your eating disorder by watching and making sure that you have eaten doesn't help you and you continue to vomit out all the food after every meal, we will do anything it takes to stop you from getting food out of your stomach."

"I...I w-was just u-using th-the t-toilet." Jimin was in a state of panic. He didn't want them to know his last technique of losing his weight. He wanted them to stay out of his way and just mind their own business. "Jimin, there's no point in lying." Jin sighed. "You really need our help. Dieting this way will really cause you serious problems. It may even take your life away. You are already underweight. Ple-" "I'm n-not underweight I-I'm I...fa-" "No you aren't. You are never fat. Please listen to me Jimin. I'm going to cook some porridge for you ok? You can rest in your room first. I will come in once I'm done." Jin left afterwards.

*Stupid. Why are you so stupid. You can never do things right. Now people will just see you as a pathetic creature that needs pity and now they will feed you until you become like a pig and stab you to death once they have succeeded their plan.* He limped back to his room and sat on his sofa blaming himself repeatedly for getting caught. *You deserve it Jimin. Go punish yourself. You need it. Take it. It will help you.* Jimin had to find a way to take away his overwhelming load of stress. These days were too much for him to handle. The fact that he's still sane since the day he was being abuse shows how strong his mentality is.

There's sometime before Jin finish cooking his meal so he quickly locked the door and went into the bathroom and locked it again before opening the box and fishing out his blade. He hurriedly took off his pants and sat down on the floor. Taking the silver metal, he slides over his thighs over and over again. For the first few times he couldn't get any satisfactory out from it. Jimin didn't realise that blood have started to drip down his thighs forming a small pool of blood on the floor. He have to do it repeatedly until he have reached the 12 cut. That's when he finally felt a sense of satisfactory and an overwhelming pain on his thighs. Not caring about the steady stream of blood trickling out of the new wounds that is adding to the pool of blood.

There wasn't much time left before Jin have finished preparing his food. He quickly stopped the blood from flowing by using the toilet paper and quickly cleaned up the mess he had just created. Jimin stepped out of the scene and went to sit on the bed waiting for his nightmare to come.

Just a few moments later the door creaked opened. Revealing Jin and his enemy. "Jimin come and have your porridge." He placed the bowl on the coffee table while tapping at the seat next to it. He obeyed Jin's request. For the next 5 minutes, both of them stared at each other as though waiting for a miracle to happen. Jin couldn't stand the silence anymore. "Jimin please. It's for your health. It's not much. Try eating slowly." He handed the spoon to him.

Jimin didn't want to cause more problems so he reluctantly took it and slowly scooped up the first scoop of porridge. Just as what Jin wanted, he slowly chew the porridge and swallowed them. Jin let out a small smile and tapped Jimin's thighs encouraging him that he is doing well. Jin had actually missed out Jimin's wincing and his clenched fist. Not knowing the fact that he's hurting Jimin and causing more pain to the new cuts.

Suddenly, Namjoon barged in the room panting heavily. "Jin hyung. Omg. You need to come." He catches his breath before finishing his sentence. "Jungkook and Taehyung were fighting over the last piece of pizza and things just escalated way too quickly. We can't separate them at all." Jin let out a sigh. "These brats. When will they stop fighting over such childish issues." He stood up and looked at Jimin before leaving. "Try to finish the whole bowl okay? I will be back in a moment." He nodded while trying to scoop up a mouthful of porridge showing Jin that he's willing to eat.

Once they were out of the room, Jimin quickly took it as a chance to rush to the toilet and pour away the porridge into the WC leaving 2-3 spoons of porridge in the bowl. He didn't want Jin to get suspicious again so he will have to leave some in the bowl. He flushed it as he watched the food swirling down the pipe. *I'm sorry...*

"What's going on in here!" Jin screamed at the top of his lungs trying to reach out to the two brats as they show no signs of stopping. "Jeon Jung Kook! Kim Taehyung! Stop at this instance or you will not like what I'm going to do to the both of you!" They came back to their senses and froze at Jin's threat. Both of them let go of each other and kept apologizing to Jin for creating such a scene.

After settling the mess, he went back up to Jimin's room and saw Jimin sitting down there as though he was waiting for him to check on him. He was pleased to see the almost empty bowl. "So you don't want it anymore?" Jimin slowly shake his head. "It's okay. It's a great improvement! You at least ate more than half of it! I will be staying with you for the next few hours just to make sure the food that went into your stomach is digested before I can leave you alone."

*Urghh... Why are they doing this. They just wanted me to look even fatter and uglier so that they can torture me more. I need to find a way to get out of this...*

(A/n: Enjoy! :) Thanks guys for supporting me and reading my book! :) Really appreciate it!) ⛤