Chapter 15

Jimin tried to struggle out of the man's grasp hoping to have a chance of escaping but instead he got himself a kick in the stomach as he collapsed to the floor. "Pretty boy. Stop struggling or I will make sure you can't walk for the next few days." His threatening tone send shivers down Jimin's spine.

He stopped struggling. *I should stop pissing him off and just let him beat me up so that I can quickly go back home and sleep...* If only he knew what's going to happen next, he would have taken whatever it takes to escape. The man's hand slithers its way onto his thighs and Jimin cringe in revulsion. "Don't be afraid, I won't hurt you." he chides. Jimin's mind starts to feel panicky as he feel his touch in more intimate places and he tries to open his mouth to scream for help but nothing came out. This feeling was way too familiar to him. Thinking that he would scream for help base on his actions, the man's grip tightens as he places his hand over the younger's mouth. "We'll have to do this the hard way!" comes his intense whisper.

He tried to flail his arms at him, but it doesn't help. That did nothing but anger the man further as he growled at Jimin and punched the side of his cheek and a few more times in the stomach. He pushed him harshly against the side of the building. He turned Jimin around so that his chest was now pressed painfully against the wall. He flinched as he felt the man tugging his pants down. “N-no, n-no, pl-please no…” Jimin pleaded over and over. At this point of time his mouth had finally said out what his mind had always wanted to convey. He feared for what he knew was about to happen.

"Shut the fuck up slut." He gripped his hair roughly. Jimin could hear the man unbutton his own pants and one hand still pinning him down. Nothing, absolutely nothing, could have prepared him for what came next. He had been through this exact same situation, but the only difference was that this time the rapist was someone he didn't know. Someone who wasn't blood related. There was no lubrication as the man forced himself inside of Jimin. With every thrust, Jimin thought he was being ripped in half. He could plainly hear the grunts and moans of the other man in his ear, something he would never forget.

Tears welled up in his eyes, but Jimin couldn’t make a sound. He had become numb. Jimin just shut off. Simply wait for his passions to end.  He could feel wetness on the back of his thighs now, which he knew it could be his own blood together with the disgusting substance the man had left on his body. Jimin wanted to throw up, but he couldn’t move anymore. He could hardly even think. He just wanted this to end. Everything to end... "Such a beautiful slut. Hope to see you soon." As though nothing have just happened, the men wore back his pants and walk off.

Jimin didn’t know how long it had been or when the pain had finally subsided before he realized he was lying on the ground. He placed a hand down on the concrete and shakily stood up. He slowly bent down to pull his pants up and gasped at the sharp pain that shot through his back. Using one of his hand to lean on the wall for support, he starts limping back to the mansion.

Once he had reached the doorsteps, he tried to compose himself. He couldn't afford to let anyone know what had just happened. It would just make the situation worse. He looked down to make sure that his blood have not started to drip down his pants. Jimin's trembling hand slot in the key as he turned the door knob. From his view, he could see 3 guys, Yoongi, Namjoon and J-hope gathered on the sofa, turned around and looked at him.

Yoongi saw Jimin's messy hair and his wrinkled uniform. Dull eyes stared into his own. "What took you so long. And are you a slut? Did you just sleep with someone? Maybe you should be a full time slut instead of a part time slut." He glance at him from top to bottom showing a sense of disgust as he turned around not noticing the minor change in Jimin's expression.

He tried to walk back to his room as quickly and normally as he could to prevent them from raising suspicion. He gritted his teeth as the pain shot through his entire body but he still tries his best to walk as normal as he could. Him climbing up the stairs almost killed him.

Finally he had reached his bathroom. He quickly removed his clothes and sat in the bathtub. He stared at the blood and liquid in between his thighs. He felt like his body doesn't feel like his anymore. He would never feel clean again. *It has always been the case. I would never feel clean again. This body was never mine and it was never meant to be. I'm such a disgusting slut. I deserve all of this. I deserve every single one of it.* The flashback of him getting raped by a man whom he didn't even know just a few moments ago kept resurfacing in his mind.

Jimin took the body scrub and scrub his thighs roughly as he let the cold water run on him. Not caring about the pain he was causing to himself. He wanted to feel cleaner. He felt so dirty. Nobody knows how long he have been scrubbing on his body. Blood have been oozing out from the open wounds he had caused by scrubbing. He couldn't even tell which blood was from his wounds and which one was caused by rape. No matter how hard or long he had scrub, the feeling still stays with him. Nothing could make him feel better.

Jimin had wished for something no one should have wished for. *I wish when I was raped just now, he would rape me until I die. Or even better stab me to make sure I'm dead.* He had been in the bathtub for hours. It's already 2am and Jimin still lay there as vivid images played out on the previous event. Trying to eat away each and every piece of his sanity.

(A/n: Thank you for reading! Hope you have enjoyed it so far. Somehow this book is so angsty. 😂 It's gonna be Christmas soon! Merry Christmas!!! Ooh and remember to comment and vote! :))