Chloe

Cristina's P.O.V.

It had been a stressful week. Twitter blowing up, me hiding unconsciously in the streets whenever I went to get coffee, reading horrible comments about the "slut, whore, bitch who kissed Cameron". People got creative.

The twins were there for me and most importantly my friends Lexie and Katie. Lexie had been messaging me constantly to know how I was doing. Swearing she would punch whoever said something to my face. But I was sure no one would know it was me.

Katie and I had almost bumped into Chloe and Adriana at Target the other day. But thanks to her we didn't. She and I tried to keep an eye on them the whole time, hoping they wouldn't see us.

I hated what was going on, I hated it because I was overreacting. No one knew it was me yet I had the need to give out fake names at Starbucks or wear sunglasses inside stores or hide while being out on the streets.

So stupid.

Chloe's P.O.V.

I parked my car at Alessandro's, a very famous restaurant, where I would be meeting Kassie Morgan, the girl from Hollywood Reporter.

Just a few days ago, Adriana and I had the lovely chance of seeing Cristina and her blonde friend at Target. I was so glad they didn't see me snapping pictures of them.

I got out, took my Chanel purse, put my Ray Bans on and locked my car. I was greeted by a hostess and taken to a booth in the back of the restaurant where Kassie was waiting. Appetizers were on the center, and I took a seat.

"Hi, you must be Chloe Anderson, we spoke on the phone." She said shaking my hand across the table. She had mocha skin, very curly hair and brown eyes.
"Yes, and you must be Kassie." I replied smiling.
"Yes." She said then crossed her arms.
"Okay, now, what you said on the phone sounded... Interesting." She said taking a carrot, and dipping it into some ranch.
"I know her. And I have the story." I said putting my arms on the table.
"Is she your friend?" She asked, the carrot in her hand.
"God no!" I said snorting.
She raised her eyebrows and ate her carrot. "Okay. I have to leave in an hour so, you have fifty minutes to fill me in." She says taking a pen and a notepad out of her bag.

And so I did. How Cameron and her arrived to the party together, holding hands, then saying they'd barely met, then leaving the party together and then the kiss happening. I hadn't seen the kiss but, I told her I did.

It took me about fifteen minutes to tell her everything, and when I finished I was satisfied with the face she had.
"Is this all true?" She asked.
"All of it." I said reaching inside my purse and pulling out the pictures of them both in the food section at Target.
"Are you sure?" Kassie asked raising her eyebrow.
I handed her the pictures and nodded. "That's Cristina, I don't know her last name, and that's her friend." I said pointing to the blonde one.
After a few moments of her looking at the pictures she put them in a folder and in her bag.
"Juicy." She said.
"Very." I replied.