The beach

"They don't know I'm coming? But they invited me." I said confused.

"I told them you said you weren't gonna be able to make it. And they believed it!" He replied laughing.

We got out of the car and made our way to the party. I could hear a DJ playing some music, it all gave me summer vibes, and it was January.

"Woah. That's uh... a lot of um... people." I said, my words sort of stumbling. The nerves started to kick in and I was wondering if it was too late to turn back.

"Hey, it's okay! Come on the twins are on this section of the party!" Cameron said offering me his hand.

I smiled and took it. We made our way to a section of the party for the VIP guests. And I have to admit I was amazed, how did the twins get in? Or better yet, how did they know Cameron? We were admitted and I was given a purple plastic bracelet. It glowed in the twilight.

"Here, do you want anything to drink?" Cameron asked politely.

"Sure." I said. We walked over to the bar, they were offering pretty much everything there was for drinks. Wine, beer, lemonade, soda, water etc.

"So are we planning on hiding me the whole party?" I asked looking down at our hands still together.

He chuckled and let go gently. "Nope, in fact I'll go get them, stay here." He said walking to where all the guests were. There were a few good hundred people yet it looked like it was barely starting.

As soon as he was out of sight, two girls came over to where I was.

"Hi! I'm Chloe, this is my friend Adriana!" She said cheerfully. She had strawberry blonde hair, a few freckles on her face and had really pale skin. Her friend on the other hand, had black hair, dark skin and big blue eyes that stood out.

"Hi, I'm Cristina." I said smiling.
"So, you and Cameron?" Chloe asked her tone drastically changing from friendly to, well, not friendly.

"What?" I asked confused.
"Are you like a thing?" Adriana asked tilting her head to the side.

"What? No!" I said defensively and I was pretty sure I was blushing.

"She's blushing. Yeah, um we saw you holding hands. You're not fooling us." Adriana said looking at my cheeks.

"Why were you holding hands?" Chloe asked getting closer to me.

"I was just nervous. There was so many people." I replied.
"So you know Cameron?" Chloe asked raising her eyebrow.

"I just met him." I said while looking at Adriana.
"How did you end up here then?" Adriana asked a little too serious.

"Yeah, who invited you?" They both asked.
"Grayson and Ethan invited me. Look I don't have to answer your questions." I said trying to go look for one of the twins.

As soon as I said their names they looked back at the crowd and searched hard. It looked like they were looking for Beyonce.

"They're not even here." Chloe said.

"Yeah how do you even know them? The Do-"
"I'd love to stay and answer your questions but I don't want to. Bye." I got away from them as fast as I could and looked for Cameron.

Finally after pushing two couples making out, out of the way I found them. Cameron was talking to Ethan and they were making their way back.

Crap! Cam had told me to stay there!
In my defense those girls were fucking annoying. I turned around buuuut it was too late.