my mate, best friend and new alpha

Akira pov

"Akira are you ok? Did he touch you?"

I got up and cuddle under his chin to calm him down.

"I'm fine Joey don't worry. "

All the wolf ran up to us except for Chloe and Kelly who ran away. Joey walk up to thim standing tall and big to scare them.

"I have defeated your alpha, you all have a choice to make. Make me your alpha or go back home and loose your pack."

They all looked at eachother the every wolf nealed at us.

"Yes alpha and luna."

We smiled at them, then I spoke up.

"Beta, go to our pack and bring them here and warrior wolfs hut down Chloe and Kelly. Bring them back alive."

"YES LUNA!"

They ran off as we went to the pack house.

"I never knew you could be so dominate Akira. "

I smiled.

"I can when I want to be."

..................,...,,,,

Sapphire pov

I was in my room praying again for the 6th time to day

"Dear Horn god and Luna goddess, I beg of you. Give me a sign that my son is alive and well along with his mate. "

As I pray a wolf came to our territory. I looked out the window to see Leo and Diego infront ready to attack till I saw the wolf put his tail between his legs and neal down.

" Diego don't! "

I ran down stairs to the front yard. I got between them and stared at the wolf.

"Your the beta from the other pack aren't you."

"Yes. My name is Lucas the beta of the full moon pack. Alpha Joey and Luna Akira sent me here to gather the family to come to our home. "

I look at Diego as he wait for my ok. I nodded as he howls for the other.  I hope everything ok.

At the pack house Akira pov

"AH!...AH!...AH!...MORE!......YES!......DON'T STOP!.....RIGHT THERE!......MORE ALPHA!"

We were in the old alpha room trying to rest but after what happen earlier, Joey decided to show the hold pack I was his. I now they can hear me and being tie to the bedposts while Joey screws me isn't helping. I came 6 times already and I'm at my limit.

"Oh Akira...... God I can fuck you forever.....I never want to let you go."

"AAAAAAHHHHHH!"

I came for the 7th time as Joey came inside me. He untied me and held me as I rest.

" I can't believe we came this far. We started off as friends at a young age. We did nothing but cause trouble for the others wolf. I love the way you stranded out from the other cubs back then. You were always so kind to me and now look us."

He got up holding me close to his body as I hug him back.

"I never properly ask you this but better late then never right?"

I look up at him.

"Akira. Will you do me the honor of become my true forever mate?"