Chapter 11 a new rival pack and a new mark

Akira pov

I haven't left my room for a month except for school. That alpha from the new pack.

We found out that the alpha name is Mike Jonson. His mate died years ago and is blind by lust instead of love. He potted me in the forest the day I went on a run with Joey before his 18 birthday. I was in me and Joey new bed room Aura and Bella made for us. Joey came in with my moms famous  spaghetti and meatballs .

"Thanks love."

He sat on the bed with me and fed me it. He always love feeding me himself, to him I was frigile but strong so he always watched over me.

When I finished eaten took a sip of my water.

"Babe...... Go on a run with me."

I froze

"W-what? No! I-"

"I know your scared of being kidnap but you been in this house for a mouth. Aura, Bella and jay. You need some air and some exercise. "

I stayed quiet till I thought of something.

"Joey....... Let's mark each other."

he snap his head to face me.

"W-what?"

I got on top of him with back agenst the wall as I unbuttoned his shirt.

"Mark me Joey. If I do get kidnap by him I want him to see my mark from you. I'll mark you too so every female you cross will know you're mine."

He pulled me into a passionate kiss as he pulls off my shirt.

"You first."

I nodded and kissed his chest center and bit him. He winced a little the melted. A kitsune mark is different from a werewolf. We give them a fox tattoo if they are our lovers. It only fade when one of them dies or no longer love eachother.

 It only fade when one of them dies or no longer love eachother

"Your turn."

He started to kiss my neck till he kiss my sweet spot. He snaked his teeth in as I silently scream. As soon as he was finish my body had a mine of its own. I started grinding and panting. I wanted him now.

"Joey.....Joey please baby......give it to me."

"That your lust talking Akira. I don't want to take you if your not sure."

I kiss his neck down to his nipple and started to suck. He let out a grown holding my head so I wouldn't pull a way. I was going to go lower till.....

"Akira can I borrow your ipod!"

Akin barges in making us jump apart. I glare at him as he glares at Joey.

"Lets go for that run shall we?"

Me and Joey got up and went down stairs. We spotted Jay with Aura and Bella. He shift into his wolf as Akinbran out shifting into his puma cat.

I took off my remaining clothing and change into my fox.

"Akira your pretty in your kitsune form."

Bella said as she pets me. I of course strut so the guy could see. Joey change into his silver wolf walking next to me so everyone knows I'm his.

Aura got on my back and Bella got on Joey as we took off running with Jay and Akin behind us.

Mikes pov

I was in the forest with my hunting buddies waiting for my kitsune to get here. According to Chloe this was his favorite spot to play and rest. I want him to be my new mate since my last mate died in battle. He made me promise to find someone who would make me happy before he died. I spotted him a few months ago when he was running with that silver wolf who was supposed to be his best friend and true mate. I won't force myself on him but I will make him mine. So when they come to this spot I will capture both the wolf and the fox.

We hid as the walk up to the river for a drink. The silver wolf nuzzle and lick him as he purrs.

"Mmmh Joey."

I snapped and jumped out at them knocking both Akira and the wolf out.

"Get them to our pack house and keep them apart. I leave a massage to there sister and friends. "

"Yes alpha."

I will make him love me. What ever it takes.