Chapter 4 concert date for three

Akira pov

I had on my skillet shirt on and a long black leggings. I'm so excited to see the band. I hope I meet John cooper. I'm so giddy to have a real date with Joey. Now that I think about it this is my first date.

I snapped out of it when Aura ran in being chased by Chloe.

"Chloe what going on?"

"Your little rugrat stole something in my room."

I looked at her as she hid behind me.

"Aura? What did you take?"

"N-nothing."

"Aura?"

She pulled out a make up poach.

"Your to young to me with make up."

"I'm 13 and was going to give it back when I was done. "

She gave it back. Chloe looked at her weird.

"Did you...um....take anything else?"

"I swear I didn't. "

Then she left. I notice a sweet smell on Chloe.  I walk up to her sniffing her.

"You smell so nice."

She back off and looked down.

"T-thanks."

I notice she was wearing a skillet shirt.

"You like skillet?"

"They're  ok."

"Are you coming with us."

"Yep I talk to daddy and he bought me a ticket."

Her father is one if the warrior wolf that fight for our pack and is deeply respected. But he he loves to spoil his little pup.

I walk downstairs with Chloe behind me. I wasn't surprised to see Akin arguing with Joey.

"Don't think your getting anywhere with him. Mate or not I will never give my brother up to you"

"He's 17 Akin. Your father may be beta but that doesn't mean he can't loosen up and have fun. "

"Dam right Joey!"

They jumped back surprised as I laugh.

"The look on your faces."

"Your lucky your cute" Joey smiles at me as Akin glares at us. I giggled at them.

"Shot gun!"

Chloe ran to Joey car pulling him to the diverseat. Akin hand me a hundred for an emergency as I walked out.

..........

We made it to the concert and it was beyond crowded. Joey held me close to him as Chloe held his other arm. We were looking for a place to sit/stand. I fond some giant rocks we could stay in till the show stops.

"Akira, can you be a sweetheart and get me and Joey a drink."

"Sure. You want come Joey?"

He was about to answer till Chloe Interrupted him.

"He'll be fine with me. Have fun."

I walked away from them and went to get drinks. When I got to the soda booth a guy walked up beside me. He looked older, he was wearing torn up jeans and a skillet shirt on. He had sort bedhaed back and blue hear.

"Nice shirt." he said bluntly.

"Nice hair." I reply.

"Your cute. I'm K.C."

"Akira."

"You here alone?"

"No with a pair of friends. You ?"

"With my group. Maybe we could meet up later an hang out."

"Sure I'll talk to them."

He smiles at me as I walk back to Chloe and Joey. I brought some chips, candy and burger just encase she sends my back. I walk back to see Chloe and Joey making out or trying to. Chloe was the only one doing the kissing while Joey stays stock till.

"Honestly Guy if you wanted some alone time you could of told me and would of hung out with my new friend. "

I gave them the food and drinks as Joey glared at me.

"What new friend?"

"K.C. I met him while getting food. He here with his friends and said he will meet up with me later so we all can meet. Oh here he comes now."

K.C. came over with a girl and a another boy.

"Hey cutie. This is my sister Kim and my old friend Ricky."

"Nice to meet you. This is my friends Chloe and Joey."

I heard Joey growling but not letting anyone else could hear.

"So are all of you werewolves or...."

Our eyes widen then they laugh. They showed their fangs.

"So the two of you are vampires and your a....."

"Merman." he whisper.

We let it go for now as the show started.

............

I had a blast at the concert. Skillet will never die in my world. I was exchanging phone numbers with K.C. so we can hang out again sometime.

"Later cutie."

"Bye sexy. "

I smiled and hop into Joey car.
We drove In silence till Joey spoke.

"Why'd does he call you cutie and why did you call him sexy."

"Their just nick names and I told him I have a mate. Were just friends. "

Chloe was a sleep in the back.

"We need to talk when we get back.'

I roll my eyes and agreed.