Chapter 9 our first date.

Akira pov

I walk with Joey back to my mom's lodge where I been staying. I still couldn't believe he came for me. He even confessed his love to me.

"Hey Joey, what's going to.....you know.......happen to Chloe?"

"Your father and mother along with the other alphas, betas, lunas and wiccans are deciding her punishment but she is going to still live with us. "

I sigh at the thought of her seeing us come back hand in hand. I decided to change the subject.

"Would you like me to cook you dinner for you? You know for our date?"

He looked at me and lick me on my cheek.

"I love that."

As soon as we got threw the barrier we change back. I notice Joey was pale and tired.

"Joey, get some sleep. I start dinner ok?"

He nodded as I lead him into the lodge. I led him up stairs to the bedroom I was sleeping in and lay in him bed. I was going leave till he grabbed my arm.

"Please., stay a little longer you can cook later."

I looked at him arching a brow.

"Please don't leave."

I smiled at him and got into bed with him. We were still naked so I played on his chest as he spoon's me.

...................

I woke up still in Joey's arm. It wasn't a dream, it was all real. I got up and looked at him as he sleep. I got up and got dress to make dinner, I decided to cook the salmon with some mix vegetables since it cooks quickly. As soon as dinner was ready I ran up stairs to wake him up. He was still sound asleep and he was getting his natural color back. I gave him a small kiss on his lips. I kept doing it till he woke up and kissed back.

"Dinner's ready."

"Are you on the menu?"

I giggled a little.

"You need to eat first. I don't want you to get sick."

He nodded and got up. Joey pulled on some pants and a shirt. I notice him pulling out our locket.

"You still got them."

"Of course."

He put the gold one around my neck.

"We wore these locketvas a symbol of our friendship but now, now they're a symbol for our love for one another."

He took my hands into his and i look at him and smile.

"Joey, there's somthing you should know about me as a kitsune. You know by now that I'm the type that will kill anyone and thing with kindness also the reason why I fall in love too easy. I also have spiritual power flowing through me and can be release depending on how I'm feeling. So know this if you mark me or mate with me now, my powers will be unleash."

He pull me into a hug.

"I understand Akira and I'll wait to mark you. As for mating, if you want to I will wait till you ready."

Joey pulled me into a passionate kiss the grope my butt causing me to gasp.

"But that doesn't mean I will stop teasing you. I can pleasure you in different ways."

I kisses my neck to my sensitive spot.

"Dinner will get cold."

He smiled and led me down stairs.  His hand in mine andbi knew would never let him go again.

Sapphire pov

"Sapphire you alright? You been like this since Akira called us."

I look at Diego and frown.

"I'm fine Diego, it just that...... I worry what will happen after they mate Akira will unleash. I'm worried that once they do, someone or thing will take him or worse. "

He held me close trying to calming me down.

"What did you see Sapphire?"

"I saw Kelly and a bunch of other wolfs not from our pack. The alpha wants him but not dead."

"Then why?"

"He wants him for his mate. Kitsune have alot of spiritual power for healing themselves and others. If he has a mat the kitsune will give all the power is needed to his lover or partner in battle."

Diego eyes widen.

"Do you know when?"

"No. But I think Chloe does since she got her potion from Kelly.