Chapter 13 fox and wolf love

Joey pov

Its been five days since. We were here. I was going insane because I was lock in a room, chain to the bed with Chloe coming it to mate me. The fact that Akira was always fighting with Mike everytime he try to kiss him.

The door open and Chloe walked in with food.

"I brought you dinner. "

She sat it down on the bed next to me.

"I don't want you staying here anymore Joey. Please, I can get you out. All you have to do is be mine. You know I love you and all I want is to love me back and forget him."

I glare at her.

"I rather die by the hunters."

Akira pov

"Come now Akira, how about I make you a deal."

Look at him without turning my head.

"I know your loyal to Joey and you love him more than life itself. So how about this. If you become my mate and stay with me. I will let Joey go free to live his life away from Chloe and he can go back to his pack."

My eye widen at the thought, if Joey is free then he can live his life. But, that means I won't be with him.

"I'll let you get some rest and think about it. Good night my dear."

He got up an left my room locking the door. I waited a few minutes till every one was asleep before moved the painting and changed. I learn to change into a small fox to slip out of my chains and grab a screwdriver I found in the dresser.

I went to the hole and crawled through it landing on the bed. Joey smiled at me as I change back. As soon as I did he pulled my naked body into a hug.

"How did you......."

"I'll explain later. Give me your ankle. "

I picked the lock till it fell off.

"Lets go."

We open the window and let downy the tied sheets. We slowly got down and ran to the forest. We change and took off, it wasn't long before we heard howling.

"Fallow me and stay close."

Joey pov

As a soon to be warrior wolf, I learn about certain handing places in this forest. There pack house is in the far edge of the forest which is why we could never find them. We were you of the forest and on the edge again with them close behind. Their was a cliff leading to the others side if the forest.

"We have to jump!"

He looked at me in fear.

"We don't have time, do you trust me?"

He looked at me with love.

"Yes Joey, I trust you. "

We back up a bit.

"On three." he nodded.

"1"

"2"

"CAPTURE THEM!"

"3"

We ran and put all our strength and our legs and jumped. We barley made it to the other side but thank god that we were able to climb up. As soon as we were up we ran straight into the unknown forests.

.................

Akira pov.

They didn't fallow us when we jumped and to be honest, I thought we were going to die. I am just happy we got away and I was with the man I love. We were still in our fox and wolf form as we looked around. It was beautiful here. How did we not find this place?

"Its getting late, we'll rest here tonight. "

I spotted a cave and some star fruit. We should be find till tomorrow.

After we eaten I notice Joey looked tired, more like he is out of energy. I decided to try something I wanted to do for a long time.

"Joey, I need you to change back and lay down on your back please."

He didn't question it and did as I said.

I changed back and got on top of him.

"Akira?"

"Shush, trust me Joey."

He stay down as I started to grind our members together. He grown and try to grab me.

"No Joey, let me heal you first then you can have me, ok?"

"Yes Akira. "

He moan as. I give him some of my energy to heal. He buck his hips little but I didn't mine.

"Your amazing Akira, this feel so good. "

Just you wait Joey. I'm going to show you love and pleasure.