Chapter 1 best friend for life.

Joey pov

I woke up to my alarm sing my favorite song animals by cab. I went to get dress for school. I had a few more days till my 18 birthday and I'm also a bit existed/worried about fining my mate. I was praying it no one I hate like Chloe or Akin. Chloe birthday past 3 days ago but she wasn't home. She went out with a few friend to a beach house

I ran down stairs wearing my black jeans, blue torn sleeve shirt and a silver locket that Akira have me years ago. I made me a cup of coffee and brewed some green tea.

"Big brother happy birthday!"

My 9 year old half sister Bella jump into my arms kissing me.

" AAAHHHHHH SO CUTE."

I turn my head to see My mom Ruby and Akira skipping in. With no surprize he was wearing a white shirt, a blue button up sweater and a plad skirt with stocking with his gold locket. He's very fimeneit and I love that about him.

"Bella my birthday is not till tomorrow. "

"AAAHHHH come Joey let your little sister enjoy herself."

Akira grab his green tea and bag. I sat her down and grab my bag heading to my car.

............

We pull up at our school and as usually the boys are waiting. Ever since we started going here, all the guy were interested in him. He was build like a women and on color guard so all the jock wants a piece of him and the girls hated him for it. As we got out one of the jocks George ran up to him.

"Morning sexy."

He rolled his eyes at him and started walking into the school with me. The cheerleaders glare at him while drooling over me.

"They're staring." I whisper

"Let them, this is who I am."
He said as he open his lockers to flowers, chocolate and love notes again.

"How many this time?"

"5."

He sighs.

"How come you won't go out with one of them?"

"Because kitsune fall in love to easy. I not like others and I want to have a true love."

I snicker at him as we walk to our first period.

"Oh one more thing."

He pulls out an envelope.

"Happy birthday Joey."

I open it and my eyes widen.

"You got me Skillet tickets?!"

He smiled at me reaction and pulled him to a hug. He starts laughing. Till Akin pop up pulling him away for me.

'Joey!" Akira whines

Akin is as over protective of him as I am. Oh and did I mentioned that we hate each other guts.

"Akira get to class."
He lets go of him and ran into class. He glared at me the left for his class. I roll my eyes and walk into class.

"Joey sit with me!" a girl cheered

"No over here!"

"No with me!"

I looked at Akira standing by the window waiting for the guys to stop fighting ov him. I potted to seats in the back, so I went to the back and sat down savings a seat with my bag.

The girls watched me ready to call out to one of them.

"Akira."

He turn to me and gave me a smile. He ran to me and sat down as the girls glare at him.

"Freak."

A girl whisper making the other giggle.

"Whore." he whisper back shutting them up when class started.

..............

At lunch I order a pizza for us to share and we sat outside to eat watching the football players train and waiting for Akira secret admire.

"So since your turning 18 tomorrow what are you going to do if you find her or him?"

I froze half bite into my slice.

"I don't know really I just hope it someone I could love and they could love me back."

I look down worried. Akira hugs me from behind and I relax.

"Joey, I know your scared about meeting you mate but we made a pack. When we find our true mate we will stay best friend till we die. And even after we're reincarnated we will find each other and stay best friends."

I smiled till 5 guys started fighting under us seeing who will talk to him first.

.........

Akira

When we got home and finish studying I had an idea to have Joey to myself one last time before his birthday.

"Lets go for a run." I said taking my clothing off and running out side. I turn to my golden fox form with my new nine tails I got at age 10. I was as big as the female werewolves but i didn't care. Joey came out turning into his silver wolf. I took off running with him behind me. He caught up and tackled me. We wrestlefor a while till he pinned me down.

We laugh till it got quiet. I nuzzle him as he nuzzle back.

"I love you Joey, your my best friend."

I sigh and I heard him snicker.

"I love you too Akira and your my best friend too. No matter what."

We got up and ran back to the house. I got ready for bed and lay down. I sighing knowing I did the right thing by not yelling him my true feeling. I truly do love him and I want him to be happy with his true mate. I'm truly am a weak creature when it comes to love.