Chapter 10 happy ending.......or is it

Joey pov

I was packing up our things ready to go home with Akira by my side. We stayed here together for a week and it was the best week of my life.

"I ready Joey."

He got in the car smiling at me. I got in and started the car.we drove off from our old home once again.

..............

"You know K.C. will want to see you. What are you going to tell him."

He stares out the window and frowns.

"We are back together I guest. I know he will be waiting. "

We stayed quite the rest of the way home.

.................

Akira pov

3 days later

That's how long it took to get home. I was happy to spend some time together. We had a few make out session on the way and I wish we could go further than that. I decided when we got home and clear things up, I will take him to my secret hiding place to show my love to him. We park by the side of the house so we could surprise everyone.  As we got out I spotted a figure under the trees. Joey growled as he stares at us.

"K.C.?"

He ran out hugging me as I hug him back.

"God I missed you so freaked much."

"I missed you too."

Joey then pulls me away from K.C. back to his chest.

"You took him back?"

I nod.

"He's not worth your time."

I smile quickly turns into a glare.

"What happen between you and me was mistake K.C.. I'm sorry but no matter what Joey is my mate and I want to be with him and take care of him."

We walk to the house with K.C. behind us. As soon as we reached the door, it flew open and my mom, Aura and Mai  jumped me in a big hug crying. Bella and Ruby pulled Joey into a hug.

"Why did you run away?! Why didn't you come to me for help?! I was worried sick!"

My mom was crying her eyes out and it made me tear up. I would never make her cry like this and now look what I did.

'I'm sorry mom. I'm so sorry."

I hug her back as Aura and Mai back off. I notice Mai staring at K.C. weird as he stared back. We stayed quiet and looked at them.

K.C. walk up to her gently taking her hair and kissed it. She blushed a little then smiled. Then it hit me, there mates. My sister is my close friend mate.  I decided to introduce them.

"Mai? This is my friend K.C.. K.C. this is my sister Mai.

My mom and Ruby  smiles at them till.....

"Diego! Mai found her mate!"

My mom yelled. Oh crap!

My dad and brothers ran out the house growling.

"Who the hell are you and what is your business with my daughter ?"

Aura picked up Bella and ran into the house with Ruby. I step infront of him so he realise I'm here. His eyes widen and pull me into a hug with Akin and Taro. Mai pulls K.C. into the house mouthing thank you to me.

"We were worried sick about you."

"I'm sorry daddy but I needed time to think. Chloe told me able about Joey so at the time I couldn't face him. But now I excepted him as my true mate."

Akin glared a Joey the went into the house to find Mai. He turns to Joey again.

"You better treat him like he' the only miracle on earth or you will suffer for it."

Joey nods at him and came to me to hold my hand. I smiled at him and went inside. We were greeted and welcome backs from everyone till Chloe and her father came down stairs. She looked pale and full of hatred. She looked at me and walked to the door.

"I hope my new alpha tare you to shreds when he claims you as his new mate."

My eyes widen and turn to the door to see another wolf pack coming up. We all came outside to see Kelly next to who I assume was the alpha. Chloe ran to Kelly side hugging her.

"Hey baby sister. " Kelly  said to Chloe.

They turn to leave till the alpha spoke.

"I'll be back for my next mate so be prepared little kitsune."