Epilogue

Sophies pov.

Sophie and Harvey are married with a sixteen year old daughter Ava and a ten year old daughter India. Jack married a girl called melody,they have declan who is fifteen and ellie who is twelve. Ava and declan are extremely close,just like me and Jack were. They are best friends and have been since they were about six,I never forced this but I'm very glad they're this close.

"Ava love,your going to have to tell him"

"I will"she smiles saddly then starts to stand up.

"Ava,please promise me you won't wait until the very last minute like jack did"

"wait,what did Jack do?"she asks.

"I haven't told you?"

"nope..."

"well,when jack got the opertunity to join roadtrip here in England. He accepted and didn't tell me until he had to leave,we didn't have a proper goodbye then we didn't talk for months on end. It hurt both of us so much and I don't want that for neither you or declan"

"I promise I'll tell him soon"

"good girl"we hug then she goes upto her room.

2 weeks later

Avas pov.

Well I didn't mean to but I've put off telling declan until now,I'm leaving in 30 minutes. I need to tell him. Now.
Ill just drive by when I'm leaving,I finish getting all my stuff ready and packed into the car. I say goodbye to my mum,dad and sister before jumping in the car and driving down to jacks. I have 15 minutes to talk before I have to set off again.

At jacks house.

"hey Ava"jack hugs me.

"hey jack,I need to tell you something"

"what?"he looks at me curiously.

"I'm leaving,I got offered a job Ireland for photography"

"when are you going?"he looks upset.

"now"

"your just like my dad!"he slams the door.

I just open it again and storm upto him.

"do not compare me to your dad! I still have a little time,your dad had two minutes to tell my mum. Your dad didn't even properly say bye or tell my mum what was happening,I am very different to your dad!"I shout and run away to my uber.

"Ava!"jack turns me around.

"what?!"I'm crying.

"I love you"and with that he walks back home,I don't stop him...I just let him walk away.

And that my friends is it,I've really enjoyed writing this! Let me know if you want a sequal to this all about Ava and declan. Or any other fanfic ideas,I have an idea of one I want to write next. Check out my other roadtrip fanfics please. I love you all and see you on the flipside xx