Chapter 15

Sophies pov.

We get up and get changed ready for our flight. Harvey grabs our bags and puts them in the uber.

"I really hope we can get Jack back"Harvey says.

"so do I"I smile.

Harvey grabs my hand and we set off for the airport. I'm really nervous about talking to Jack but there's nothing I can do but hope and pray that he comes back. When we arrive at the airport we go and get a drink before heading to our gate.

On the plane I sit next to the window and hold Harveys hand tightly,I've never been the biggest fan of flying but I love to look over at the sea. It makes me feel calm and like everything's going to be ok,this particular time it makes me feel like jack will listen to me and come back.
I close my eyes tightly and squeeze Harveys hand just while we set off.

"babe,you'll be ok"he kisses my lips.

"I know I will"I open my eyes and smile at him.

"Are we going to be staying at yours while we are in Ireland?"

"I think so"I look at him.

"what are you going to say to Jack?"

"well I'm going to apologise then ask all about why he didn't answer,then I'll ask him if he'll come home"by now I had loosed my grip on his hand and was smiling,he was distracting me.

"we're in the air"I look out the window.

"we are"I hug his arm and say thank you.

I lay my head on his shoulder and slowly fall asleep. I sleep the whole plane ride.

Parents house in Ireland.

Knock knock.

"hello love"my mum hugs me then hugs Harvey.

"hey mum"I smile walking in.

"how come your here? I mean I'm happy to see you"

"I'll explain later,can me and Harvey stay here for a couple of nights?"

"of course darling"

Me and Harvey go upstairs and put our bags in my room. We then lay on my bed and cuddle.

"I'm nervous..."

"baby don't worry,we'll get Jack back"he comforts me.

"that's the thing,what if we dont?!"

"we will"

"I hope so,come on let's go say a proper hello to my mum"

"ok"We stand up and Harvey pulls me into him. He kisses me passionatly,then grabs my hand and we walk downstairs together.

"mum?"

"yes"she emerges from the kitchen.

"I'm sorry I didn't call first"

"it's ok,don't worry"

"thank you"I go up and hug her.

"tell me,why did you come? Is there a specific reason?"she sits down and so do me and harv.

"actually there is"I explain the situation.

"oh darling,I'm sorry. I hope he returns with you"she rubs my arm.

"so do I"I give a long sigh.

"I'm gonna head to jacks in the morning,Harvey do you mind staying? I want to just talk to Jack...on my own"

"sure babe"he kisses my cheek.

"ok,Harvey do you want me to take you around the area?"I really wanted to get out.

"yeah,I'll go grab us a jacket"he stands up and runs upstairs.

"I'll see you tonight mum"me and Harvey head out and just walk around for a while.

"let's go in here,me and Jack would go here for breakfast every morning before School"I drag Harvey into my favourite café right down the road from our school.

"hey Mary"I greet little old Mary,shes been working here since I was very little.

"Sophie!"she hugs me.

"nice to see you again"I stand talking to her holding Harvey hand.

"nice to see you as well,how's living in London?"

"amazing,I love it"

"good,good. Who's this then?"she smiles at Harvey.

"this is Harvey,my boyfriend"she hugs him.

"nice to meet you"he hugs back.

"be good to her,I've known her since she was very small"

"I will"

"good,Jack came in earlier"

"yep,that's why I'm here. We had a little argument"I didn't want to give her all the details.

"awh love,you two were inseparable"she looks concerned.

"I know we were"I give her a sad smile.

"anyway what can I get you?"

"I'll have a slice of your famous cream pie and a hot chocolate"

"I'll have the same but a tea please"me and Harvey go and sit at a table.

"your known around here,aren't you?"he laughs.

"well we came her everyday and it's not as if it's a very big town"I shrug.

"true"

"here you go"Mary gives us our pie and drinks.

"thank you Mary"I smile.

We eat and drink up then we head out again. I decide to go and see kaitlyn again.

"heyyyy"I squeal when she opens the door.

"how's it going?"she asks and let's us in.

"great!"we all sit down and talk for like two hours straight.

"I'll see you next time I come down"we hug.

"bye,miss you already"she laughs.

Me and Harvey take a slow and steady twenty minute walk back to my house. Ive actually really missed this place,like a lot more than I thought I did.

When we arrive home we head up to bed,I'm really tired and want to be up early tomorrow. I get changed and take my makeup off,I then snuggle upto Harvey and slowly drift off to sleep. The last thing I remember is Harvey kissing me softly on the side of my head. I'm excited but very nervous about tomorrow.

Sorry this was bad,hope you enjoyed though x