Chapter 13

A week later.

Sophies pov.

"Sophie,wake up"

"why?"I mumble.

"because it's already 11:30 so you need to get up"you look up at Harvey and smile.

"good job I love you,If you were anyone else I would have punched you for waking me up"

"viscous aren't you"

"yep"you kiss his lips then get out of bed.

"what we doing today?"

"you're going to produce the cover arent you?"I forgot about that.

"oh yeah,can you come as well?"

"of course I can"harv hugs you,you both then get changed before heading down for breakfast. I have nothing in the house so we decided to stop off at a café.

"I think you're going to get along with the boyband you're meeting today"as long as it's not jack.

"mhhhmm"

"what's up?"Harvey looks worried.

"nothing,can we go?"both of you get up,intertwine your fingers then head to the studio.

When we arrive at the studio we find out the boys aren't here yet. I set everything up then once I've done that I go and sit with Harvey. I rest my head on his shoulder and he intertwines our fingers.

"I'm a bit nervous to meet them"I admit.

"don't worry,they're really nice and super funny"

"Good"

"also they vlog so they will probably be doing that"

"that's fine,I'm not too bothered about being on YouTube"

"you'll get along really well,I promise"I really hope we do.

"heyloooooo"in comes a blonde hair guy with green eyes. I giggle.

"hey"I smile but stay sat down with Harvey.

Next incomes a black haired guy with blue eyes.

"nice to meet you,I'm mikey and this is Andy-"

"and meeeeee,I'm Rye"in runs one with brown hair and brown eyes.

"you guys are so energetic"I laugh.

"I'm here,sorry I was on the ph-"

"jack"I whisper.

"hi"

"you know each other"Brook questions.

"we do!"I start to get angry.

"wo why you angry?"why did Jack need to ask that.

"what do you mean why am I angry? You know why I'm angry!"

"calm down. Can we do this cover then you can argue later?"jack gives me the evils.

"come on then,Rye first"he goes into the booth.

You do all the boys parts and edit them in and then it was Jacks turn.

"come on then Jack"as he's singing memories from when we were young kept entering my mind.

The whole time Jacks singing he's staring at me and smirking. I try not to stare back but it's hard not to. I then edit all of Jacks bit with the rest of the song.

"done"it's been just under an hour.

"can we hear it"Andy asks.

"yeah of course"I play it and go and sit with Harvey while it does.

"that was really good,you edited that really well"mikey compliments.

"thank you"

We record a few more songs and they then decide they've had enough for today. 

"babe,I'm off to their flat. Do you wanna come?"

"yeah sure"

We all head to the boy's flat. Its a short car journey away. All the way there I sit with Harvey holding his hand,I assume Jacks realised by now that we're together.

"welcome to our flat"well I mean you can tell it's 5 males that live here. Its nice though,a lot cleaner than I expected.

"would you like a drink sophie"Andy asks.

"yes please,waters fine"

"we have Dr pepper"Jack blurts out going red,knowing that's my favourite.

"waters fine thanks"

"ok"Andy goes to the kitchen. We all sit down and talk,I get to know the boys and find out a lot about them.

I walk out the bathroom to see Jack stood there.

"I was-er-erm wanting to-er go to the toilet"real convincing.

"come on"I drag him to the kitchen.

"what?"he slumps against the counter.

"we need to talk Jack"

"talk about what?"

"you know"

"why don't we just let it slide?"

"no! Why would I just let it slide?"

"cos it was a mistake and I'm sorry"

"a mistake is that it just a mistake"

"yeah,a mistake"

"you broke me Jack!"I let a tear slip out.

"I didn't brake you"

"I was depressed,I non-stop cried all because my ex best friend left me"

"you were happy when I saw you today"

"yeah because of Harvey,hes the only thing that's made me happy in the last four months!"

"and it's all my fault is it"

"yes,it wouldn't have been if you'd have contacted me!"

"I had priorities"

"PRIORITIES!"

"mmm"

"I'm done Jack,clearly I'm not important to you anymore. I'm not gonna waste my breath on you!"you storm out the flat.

"Sophie,wait"Harvey calls.

"I've had enough"

"I'm coming with you"he grabs my hand and we walk to my flat baring in mind it's about a 30 minute walk from theirs.

We arrive back at mine and I burst into tears.

"come on gorgeous"Harvey picks you up and kisses your lips,he carries you to bed. You both get changed then lay in bed together.

"you wanna talk about it?"Harvey asks. I shook my head.

"can I just ask one thing?"I nod.

"is Jack the best friend you told me about?"I nod then bury my head into his neck. He kisses my head then cuddles me.

That was an eventful day,I just don't know what's going to happen next time we see eachother.

Bit of drama for ya. Hope you are enjoying this.