0.6

(Group chat: ShadowCast)

Dum-dum🗿:
Back from the airport

😸therine:
Yay
Are you coming to set?

Baby Ash🍼:
I'm just changing and then I'm coming with him
Rio is tired so he's staying here at the house

Matty🐄:
You're coming to set??

Baby Ash🍼:
Yeah, I'm pretty sure that is what I just said 😜😂

Harry(⚡):
Why are you excited? Lol

Dum-dum🗿:
Because he's been messaging my cousin since a few days after I introduced her to you guys

(Al)Berto:
Oh shit
Lol

Matty🐄:
You know about that?!

Baby Ash🍼:
He may be my cousin by blood, but he's basically like a brother - we're that close
I wasn't going to lie when he asked who I was talking to during our Skype call a few days ago

David:
A few days ago?
Dom, how have you managed to get through filming with that knowledge?
I would have gone mad if I found out my best friend was talking to my sister in any way

Matty🐄:
Not helping, David

Dum-dum🗿:
I'm an actor - what do you think?

Emeraude:
Define "talking" though, because it's a pretty broad term

Baby Ash🍼:
We literally just text and have normal conversations when neither of us is busy. There's not really anything more than that to say about it
Honestly, I can't lie to Dom because he always knows - hence why he's also not saying much about it

😸therine:
See, guys, it was all innocent
Anyway, are you guys almost here?

Baby Ash🍼:
Yeah, Dom is just parking now
I guess we'll see you guys in a second

-

Beau walks alongside her cousin as they make their way into the building, entering a wide open space where she can recognise some of the set pieces from the episodes soon after. Dom leads her around the room until they reach the area where the cast have their chairs for the breaks, a few members occupying said chairs and talking amongst themselves.

"Hey guys," Dom calls, gaining the attention of his cast mates.

"Hey," Alberto stands, greeting his best friend with an over-complicated handshake, according to Beau, before greeting her with a hug. "You're Beau, right?" At her nod, he continues. "It's awesome to meet you in person."

The others present do the same, greeting her and making sure she knows who is who. All in all, she has met Emeraude, Alberto, Alisha - who isn't part of the group chat but is probably going to be soon - and David. She looks around as Dom catches up on what's been going on around set while he was gone. There are crew members milling around but that is about it.

"Hey, I've been meaning to ask - how come you get so many likes and stuff on your Instagram? Are you famous or something?" Kat draws her attention back to the group.

"Oh, that's from my brother being a big name and kind of from Dom as well. Rio was also on Teen Wolf, and as we go everywhere together, the fans just counted me as part of the cast. I had some appearances in the early seasons but I'm just a normal girl otherwise. Well, a normal girl with famous family and friends."

This makes those of the group that heard her laugh. Dom looks over his shoulder when someone calls out to him from a distance.

"You made it back then," Beau follows his gaze, spotting Harry making his way towards them ahead of another male who she recognises easily. "And without killing your passenger - well done."

Beau laughs, greeting Harry easily with a hug, used to having to avoid hair and makeup from Rio's stint on Teen Wolf. "Nice to officially meet you."

"That's my line," Harry responds, before motioning over his shoulder. "Matthew is dragging his feet but he'll get here eventually."

Beau chuckles before looking at the aforementioned male, "Alec is meant to be fast and skilled - I've got to say I'm kind of disappointed here."

Matt huffs, smiling slightly. "I never claimed to be an exact replica."

Beau pretends to be even more disappointed before smiling and hugging him. "Oh well, I guess I can deal with normal Matt then."

Matt laughs before releasing her and making his way over to his chair where David has set down his lunch. Beau had been greeting everyone while Dom was eating so she moves over to him when she sees that he is almost finished with his lunch.

"Are you on set for the rest of the day?" She asks as Dom pulls her back and onto his lap - he has more faith in the strength of these chairs than she does.

"Yeah, some of the scenes were moved around so that I could pick you up so we're going to be doing those."

"Is everyone filming? So, what am I meant to do if everyone is busy?"

Harry laughs, "How convenient that the only one done for the day is Matthew."

Beau rolls her eyes at the implication before eyeing Matt with curiosity. "Do you know anywhere with decent food? Aeroplane food sucks."

Matt looks up, pulling a face as he thinks about it before nodding. "I know a place - if you want me to take you and then drop you off at Dom's, I can."

Beau smiles and agrees to the plan before resting back against her cousin's chest. "See, your parabatai will make sure I don't get lost and then I'll be back at your place once I've had food."

Dom hums, wrapping his arms around her and resting his chin on one of her shoulders as he continues to listen to Alberto talk about a scene he was doing earlier on in the day.