Epilogue

Late night :
Its been three weeks after that incident when annika was bought to the home . The time flew so fastly that shivaay minds always makes him feels like it's just a yesterday's incident. He is so flown in his own thoughts that when tears started to flow from his eyes , he was not even knowing that.

Having a frame in hands and sitting near the pool side was he recalling all the moments when annika was bought to the home again . He smiled remembering something.
'How can I forgot the bond of annika and rudra , they are just like same or say same to same in annika's language.' He said to himself and again saw the frame, he was having in his hand

 (Guys this is the picture when annika was having her second garh parvesh in the office flat

(Guys this is the picture when annika was having her second garh parvesh in the office flat.)

Shivaay's flashback.
The day when annika came OM again , rudra started to maintain distance from annika and shivaay. He barely spoke to them . Annika was in her room in this three weeks , he rarely came to meet her . He started thinking whatever happened was because of him .

Annika sensed something weird in rudra's behaviour. While shivaay was engrossed in taking care of her . Today she told shivaay that she wants to meet rudra but in his own room . Firstly shivaay said no and said 'you can't walk and doctor told you to rest so no.' But annika somehow made shivaay by saying 'you are there to support me than how can't I walk shivaay.' 

Hesitantly shivaay said yes and he came near her , he was going to take her in his arms but annika stopped in between and shivaay ' i want to walk please.' She requested him with puppy face . Reluctantly, he made annika stand and hold her from her waist and with another hand . She walked little but later that her stomach started paining due to the wounds but somehow she managed not to show the pain look and with the help of shivaay , she reached rudra's room .

Rudra was exercising in his room , when he saw annika and shivaay is coming towards him , he got up and said 'bhabhi why you came her ? Why didn't you called me ? You need something?'
He started questioning her with full swing but stopped in middle by listening her sentence.
Annika while sitting on the bed said 'if you worry about me so much , than didn't you maintained distance with me ? Why you were not coming to meet me?
Just than rudra turn his face , just to hide his tears and spoke 'bhabhi i came but you were sleeping and all were there with you so ........'
A: so you thought that your presence is not important for me . Or you just started blaming yourself for that ?
Shivaay who was standing over there , listened their half conversation and said 'what guys you are talking about ? And rudra when you came to meet her ? And what blame game is going on ?
Annika answered him 'shivaay since the day in came home , i saw rudra frequently came to meet me , he distanced himself with me , he is thinking that all that happen on that day is because of him . Am i right rudy?'

Rudra didn't even turned his face and said 'bhabhi i know all that happen was because of me , if i wont be a shivaay's bhaiya brother than there was no need to save me .