Are you ohk ?

Guys by just  reading the chapter , I won't be able to know that the chappy was good or bad . I need your comments and i want you people to rectify my mistakes if i make . And your votes , i think you people are hell bent for not giving votes . I need that too . So please vote also .
___________________________

Recap :
A: Bhavya please do one more thing . Find more about her and her past also . And she thought: I'll find about that video too .
And with that they both left the cafe .

While returning to the Oberoi Mansion Annika got a phone call .
A: hello !
Caller : hello Mrs. Annika Shivaay Singh Oberoi.
A: tum ?
Caller : yes me , I thought you forgot my voice.
A: how can I forget you Mr.Raichand .
Mr.R : ohh , but don't you think you did very bad thing leaving shivaay alone at home .
Annika sternly questioned him : what do you mean ?
Mr.R : meaning, shivaay alone at home anything can happen , like someone can give poison to him or like blast or something.
Annika chided : look if anything happen to shivaay, than I'll not spare you .
Mr.R : let's wait and watch
And with that he cut the call .

As soon as he cut the call annika ran towards her car and told driver to take her home as soon as possible.

In Oberoi Mansion.
Shivaay while standing near the expresso machine , was waiting for his expresso to get ready and was reading his mail .
*Beep beep
Beep beep *
His machine signalled him and he took the jar and started pouring the expresso in his mug .

On the other side ,
Annika tired every possible way to reach home as soon as possible.

In Oberoi Mansion,
While taking the mug in the hand shivaay sat on the edge of the bed and started having it's expresso

Annika entered in Mansion and throwing bag on the couch she ran towards the room .

*cough cough
Cough cough*

She saw shivaay is coughing badly and having a mug in his hand . Running towards him she jerk that mug which landed into pieces and she started rubbing the back of the shivaay.
She got up from the bed and took shivaay cell phone and call the doctor .
Annika cryingly spoke: doctor , look na something happen to shivaay he is coughing badly . Please come as soon as possible.

Shivaay on other side was saying something to annika but she ignored him and she made him laid on the bed .
S: annika listen to me once .......
Untill he speaks further she put her hand on his mouth and said ' don't worry shivaay, m there with you . Nothing will happen to you .'

Till that time his cough were little less but still annika was worried about him . Doctor came and told her to wait .

S: doctor i am fine .
Annika to doctor: no you first check him .
S: but annika i am .......
A: shivaay you swear on me .
After that he didn't spoke anything and he let doctor to check him .

Doctor : there is nothing serious. Its was just he got something stuck that's why he was coughing badly.
Hearing to doctor , annika took a relief sigh and she went near him .
Doctor: i may leave now .
A: thank you doctor and sorry too .
Doctor smiled at her and he went .

Annika was still having tears in her eyes , she made shivaay sit and hugged him tightly. While reciprocating the hug shivaay question her 'what happen annika ?' 
Still in hug annika spoke 'are you ohk shivaay?'
He broke the hug and said ' yes i am fine but you are not looking fine and what was that doctor and all ?'
A: shivaay i got scared when i saw you like that , you don't know i just lived hell in this 20 mins . 
Again scolding him : And i told you na i am coming in an hour than what was the purpose of getting out of the bed . You can take rest na , most of the time you work and now when you are getting the chance of taking rest , you just want to drink that sarabanno .'

Shivaay was blowed by the answer of her she never speaks like this but today she spoke all this in very different manner .

Shivaay said while caressing her cheeks ' annika i am fine and it was alright and that cough actually expresso got stuck in my throat that's why I was coughing but are you ohk .'
Annika while taking his hand ' i am fine shivaay, i was just scared and don't worry. I'll bring water for you , you take rest . And  try something else for change leaving sarabanno oye oye shivaay .
She stress the word oye oye . And she left

Shivaay rested his head on the headrest of the bed and closed his eyes . He jerkly open his eyes just when he got what annika said .

Shivaay Thought: she never says to change habit than why today and she said oye oye .
Oye oye was the word we kept for the danger.
Is she is in danger ? Is something is bothering her ? And if she is saying indirectly than their is someone who is keeping eye on her . I have to find out . 

He went towards the hall and called for annika . But annika was nowhere to be found just than khanna came and told 'shivaay sir who have to watch this cctv footage of the pool
Side , please come to the cabin.'
S: khanna where is annika . First i have to meet her .
Khanna : sir , but first you have to see this it's urgent.
S: khanna , what......
Khanna : sir , if you won't come than all can fall in danger.
Hearing this shivaay said 'ohk let's go .'

They both went to the cctv room and khanna order everyone to get out of the room where as shivaay was stunned by his action and than Khanna just sign him to look at the cctv and went .

Shivaay looked each of the cctv careful twice , thrice but found nothing, just than he got some silhouette in the pool area . As that person was coming towards camera shivaay's mind was  filling with the lods of questions.
Shivaay: what she is doing her ?
Just than he saw something and was shock .

________________________________
What did shivaay saw ?
Where is annika ?
What further games sveatlana and Mr.raichand  are playing?
Will shivika be able to manage all this things ?
Comment down me your answer below 👇🏻.

Thank you !!
Happy reading!!
💛💛