Midnight Memories

Recap: Police : ma'am
B: yes !
Police: we got it .
Bhavya look to rudra while rudra was shock .

Rudra thought 'how he could have drugs , n he was not having any packets so how ?
Bhavya n rudra both were shock but police spoke in between
Police : ma'am waha dekhye , pointed towards the bar desk
Rudra in between 'haash' keeping one hand on his chest
Bhavya went there n started inspecting the powder over the bar desk .
Other cop told everyone to form a line .
While she was smelling it weather it's really drugs or not .
On smelling she found it is to be salt.
She turned around n said : hum maafi managte hai . Hume ye report aayi thi yaha pe drugs hai . I am sorry .
She started to move but stop in middle n turned
B: Mr. Rudra Singh Oberoi aap humare sath chaliye.
Rudra was shock as he was not guilty but why she is taking him only?
B: i said come with me (she said in little high pitch tone )
While other with rudra gasp . And rudra readily follow her.
They came out . She told other cops to go , with that they went , leaving bhavya n rudra behind .
B: car mey baithiye.
Ru: par kyu ? Mey toh guilty bhi nai hu ?
B: aap baithiye toh sahi .
Rudra sat a passenger seat n bhavya at driving seat .
She started driving n here rudra was asking her so many questions. Suddenly she pull off the breaks. Due to which rudra's mouth got shut n eyes wide open.
He saw a beautiful beach in front having a blue light on it

He ran towards the water and started playing with it . Kicking , splashing n what not . N he turned around n saw bhavya who was still near the car. N he stopped all his activity.
Bhavya came to him n said
B: why did you stopped?
Ru: vo I thought you won't like it.
B: so i would not have been bring you here.
Rudra looked her with a bright eyes and a splash of water came to him.
They both started playing with water.
This was the very first time that rudra actually behave like a kid . He was living his childhood again with bhavya and bhavya was so busy looking to him.
Bhavya was so lost in rudra that she forgot that it's midnight and they need to get back.

IN FLAT HOUSE
Shivaay was sleeping peacefully but his sleep got disturb as he saw annika is saying something in sleep
A: usse chod do , usse mat maaro , please please .
S: annika , annika n patted her cheeks but  no response instead she started crying in sleep .
Shivaay knowingly shake her due to which se woke n saw shivaay.
S: kya hua annika , kuan kisko maar raha hai?
Annika in sobs: vo log vo log ne sahil ko maar diya shivaay, vo log ne maar diya.
Shivaay was shock listening to annika . As he thought this would come but not this early and that to at midnight.
Annika than narrate whole story . How he got sahil's call , how she went and that boom 💥.
Shivaay was having hard time to control tears. But he did. He already knows all the things and he also remember the torture game.
Annika was crying continuously and said: shivaay unho ne mere sahil ko maar diya, mere bhai ko maar diya unho ne , meri jaan le li un log ne mujse, mujse meri jaan le li shivaay n started crying more badly.
Shivaay was letting her cry because crying was the best way to remove her shock , her saddness.
A: shivaay aap unhe chodna mat , aapko pata hai na ye sab kisne kiya ? Hain na shivaay?
She asked him while holding his kurta's collar in slow voice.
S: sshhh.. annika tum tension mat lo , mey sab thik kar duga . Mey hu na .
She nodded in yes
S. Chalo aab so jao. He made her lie on bed n started caressing her hair, while she was sobbing in between.
Due to crying she slept but was still sobbing.
Shivaay was not able to get any thing. He was just in numb position, as his brain stopped working . But than he decide something and the SSO avatar comes.
________________________________

What shivaay decided? Is he planning for something good?
Ans me below 👇🏻

And guys voting are getting very less . If this continued than I'll be started giving targets for that . So do press star icon beside comments

And HAPPY READING