Chits

Recap : Shivika are sleeping peacefully.

As sunrays peeped inside the room making annika irritated.
Annika was rolling her hand on other side of bed in sleep only to find shivaay.
Instead of shivaay she got something stuck on hand.
A: ye kya hai.
She woke up .
A: ye letter hai . Kya hai .
Good morning annika.
I know tum muje dhund (search) rahi ho . Don't worry mey ek important meeting ke liye bahar agya hu . Jaldi aajauga .

Annika got sad as she thought that shivaay will do something to patch up after yesterday's fight but he went away , so she turned to get down from bed . Her eyes got stuck at water jar .
A: ek or chit
Muje pata hai ki tum sad ho ki kal ki fight ke baad mene tumse baat nai ki but don't worry I'll make everything alright and be happy and smile . (He draw smiley on the end of paper 😊) And go get ready fast .

She stood up and took her clothes and went to get fresh .
Tick tock
Tick tock
Finally after 30 mins she came out and went to dressing table .
There the mirror was having smiley drawn on it .
She picked her lotion, there she found a note
'dekho tumhe dekh kar vo shesha bhi smile kar raha hai .'
She smile more brightly after reading the chit .
After applying lotion she took her comb and found one more chit .
'Hamesha aase hi hasti rahena , bhot aachi lagti ho.'
She blushed a little and thought 'he knows everything'
Her thoughts were broken by knock knock on the door .
Ru: bhabhi abhi tak so rahi ho?
A: nai rudra aarahi hu.
She comb her hair and went towards door.
The door was having  another chit.
Go fast my dear , varna vo log aandar aajaeyege or fir teasing session chalu and meri blushing queen cute lag rahi ho
Annika's cheeks turned into red due to blushing .
She opened the door and went out .
Waiter: ma'am this is for you .
He gave a bouquet of rose . And went
Annika took the bouquet : hello sunno toh.........
But till than he went away.
Annika with the bouquet went to dining area . She find omru, guari on table waiting for her .
A:.........
Omruri: good morning bhabhi.
A: ha.. vo good morning.
Rudra saw bouquet in annika's hand
Ru: bhabhi ye bouquet bhaiya ne diya na ?
A: nai rudra tumhare bhaiya toh  bhar gye hai kaam se , ye toh muje ek waiter ne diya.
Ru: aacha .
All smile looking to annika.
Annika thought's during breakfast: mene kya socha tha or kya ho raha hai. Subah subah shivaay meeting ke liye nikal gaye lekin kitna kuch kiya unho ne phle vo chits ab ye guldasta . Aaj toh aane do unhe mey bhi unke liye suprise plan karti hu .
Waiter : ma'am food .
A: haa n she turned her plates.
The waiter put aloo and chappati on her plate .
A: ye .... ye kaha se aaya ?
Om: aare bhabhi, kal hi shivaay ne bola tha manager ko ki aaj aloo puri banaye . Phle vo log nai maane par baad mey maan gaye .
A: sachi ?
Ru: haa bhabhi raat ko bhaiye ne unko recipe di or aaj subah haazir .
G: bhabhi khaye toh sahi .
Annika was overwhelmed by this gesture of shivaay . Firstly she never thought of going out of india , secondly aloo puri , though its not exactly aloo puri but still aloo puri that too in maldives . Unbelievable.
She nodded in yes and taste the food .
A: kitni mast bani hai ye . Tum log bhi khao .
After having breakfast , that same waiter came and gave her a chit .
She opened it and
'Kessa laga, muje pata hai vo india jessa toh bilkul bhi nai hai lekin i hope ki tumhe pasand aaya ho'
She nodded in yes and a fresh layer of tears starting breaming in her eyes .
She further continued the chit
'Aab na kuch kids aayege tum unke sath jaana'
As soon as she finish the chit their she saw a group of childrens were waiting for her .
Annika look to other side of table were omruri were there , but to her kind information they went when she was reading the message, as they all know its pre- planned .
One children - aunt , uncle told us to take you .
Second children - shall we go .
Annika nodded in yes and both the boys took her hand and started walking .
Childrens took her to a mall .
(Its not a mall , it's a place where kids play , some what like kidszania)
As soon as she enter the place there was a huge teddy bear waiting for her .
Teddy - hello princess. And ask for her hand .
Annika slid her hand to teddy and teddy kissed her hand .
Teddy - let's go princess.
They took annika in a room where there were all games, a fountain of chocolate, a man standing with candy floss , dashing car and last but no the least a big trampoline.
First she went to that man who is standing with candy floss . He gave her one and one to other children. After having candy floss , childrens drag her to the game zone .
She was playing games , having fun with kids , laughing , jumping , dancing with them . It was just like she is enjoying her childhood.
After playing with all the games , there was only to things left one is trampoline and chocolate fountain.
After a very huge discussion they decide trampoline.
All kids along with her entered in trampoline area and they all jumped as they entered.
And lastly they went towards chocolate fountain. There lots of variety of chocolate was kept .
She picked one and dipped in fountain and had it. She closed her eyes to enjoy the relishing taste of chocolate.
After spending full afternoon with them .
One kid : aunt you have to lunch also  ?
A: yes
Second kid : come with us .
Annika followed the children. 
After walking around 15 min they reached a indian hotel .
As the man was indian , he asked : tum annika ?
A: haa
Indian man : aap ke liye vo wala counter hai .
There was a different counter having pani puri , pav bhaji and dosa .
She was astonished by this .
She got to know that shivaay was there behind all this , but how ?
She had paani puri with children. She taught them how to eat panni puri . Than dosa .
After having lunch cum snacks , the indian man came and gave her the another chit
She opened it excitedly and read
'Kessa laga tumhe , i know ab tak toh tumhe pata chal gya hoga ki mey hi kar raha hu ye sab, lekin aab usse chodo or gate ke bhar dekho  ek gaadi khadi hai , go and check.'

She went out and saw a big car is waiting for her . She came near to car and a man opened the door . She took the sit and car made way to its place .

________________________________
So how was the today's part?
How many suprises will annika get further?
What shivaay had plan for annika ?
Comments me below 👇🏻.

And thank you guys very very much as we rank #78 in fanfiction.
Its all possible because of you .
Your votes and comments are very important to me .
So guys do press the star icon and comment me.