Truth unfold (a)

Hello everyone i know you have waited so much for chappy but as new year is going on so busy . But more than that HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE. 
And last news , Few more chapters to this book and than this book will be over . 
Thank you for your love and support. 🙂🙂
_______________________________

Recap :
SSO : now its time to show some action.
And he flick his hairs .

'What action and what all is happening?' A voice came .

Shivaay look to the door and .........

Shivaay looked at the door and found om and gauri standing.

S: om , gauri you both here ?
Om : shivaay, what's going on ? What action you are talking about? And bhabhi , what happen to bhabhi ?
Worried was clearly shown on their face . Both om and gauri were tensed by looking the state of annika .
G: bade bhaiya , say us something we have saw that bhabhi was crying.

Shivaay was shock by listening this . Shivaay tired to speak about the situation but his words were stuck , gauri went to annika and she started crying and said 'bhojayi , bhojayi get up na . You said me will face everything together than why didn't you told me about her . I was knowing she will do something to hurt you , sorry bhojayi i was not with you . Sorry .
She took her hand and started crying hysterically.

Om and shivaay were shock by hearing the revaluation.
Om went to gauri and made her stand and said 'gauri what are you talking about ?'
S: gauri say something.
Gauri lowering her head and having tears in her eyes said 'bade bhaiye , bhojayi and i , i mean i and bhojayi ...........'

Looking gauri like shivaay spoke 'gauri say something, it's about my wife.' Little louder .
Due to which gauri loudly answered 'but it's about my jiji's life .' 
Om and shivaay both were stunned by the answer of her . They both were in shock from which they got back into the real world by gauri who again spoke 'can we have a talk near pool area?' And she left with that . Shivom followed her .
Gauri stood near the pool and when she sense both of them near her , she spoke 'it starts from the day , when i was staying in of the farmhouse of Oberoi's . One day papa took visit over there . And than he found me over there . He was shock finding some random girl in his farmhouse. Firstly he blames me for robbing but later when he came to know about me and omkaraji , he couldn't handle the pain he got . He never ever thought that omkaraji will do something like this . Slowly and steadily we are getting into a father - daughter relation . He started trusting me but one day all things got in a wrong one , when omkaraji went to Germany for his art exhibition, i went out to buy some stuffs and i had car accident.

Hearing this om went to gauri and started checking her hands , neck , forehead and said 'why didn't you told me , how it happen ? Who saved you ?'

She jerk his hand and said ' stay far away from me MR. OMKARA SINGH OBEROI.'

This was a shock to omkara and shivaay. Shivaay came to gauri and said 'gauri, he is your husband, he loves you . Than why are you doing like this ?'

Crying gauri spoke : you know what bade bhaiya, annika jiji also love you more than herself . But what you did with her . After all this thing , she is with you . That's what we call love not that where we should know all the truth . When i had that accident, papa bought me to the hospital , and i was in loss of blood . Papa started searching every were . But my fate my blood is O- which was not available in the blood center . Annika jiji came to know about this and she came to help me out . Although in this tough time she came to help me . I was knowing the pain she was going through.

My pain was nothing in front of her . Papa was already knowing all this . He was knowing how choti maa was torturing her but still she helped us . And that's when we came to know about annika jiji's birth mark which i was also having and i found my jiji . My annika jiji , my sister .

Saying this gauri sat down near the tree leaning to it . Om moved forward but stop in middle when gauri said 'after all this drama we got to know about sveatlana. And you know what annika jiji was alone facing all this .

She again got up and went to shivaay and said 'bade bhaiya u know why she was facing all alone because of you . What you did with her in the past , she forgot to trust , she first didn't even trust me but later she did , when she got to know about the me . She trusted me . We found out everything. She use to visit me during times and started finding about the sveatlana and than we got to know that she is not sveatlana.

Shivaay with stunned faced said 'what do mean by she is not sveatlana.

Gauri : she is not sveatlana , she is ................ 

* cliffhanger * 

_____________________________
Who is sveatlana?
What will happen further ?
Say me comments below 👇🏻

Do votes ..

Thank you !!
Happy reading!!
💛💛