Culprits

Recap: In parking area
S: driver police station
Driver: ji sir
And made way for police station.

Shivaay reached police station and met with DCP .
S: hello
DCP: hello Mr.Oberoi
Shake their hands.
S: kya mey unhse mil skta hu ?
DCP : haa .
They leave from there and went to a room .
There a man was sitting having bruises on body and a evil smile on face .
S: shayad aabhi tak tumhari aakad gyi nai .
Man : dakash khurrana itni jaldi haar nai manta hai.
S: aab tum kuch kar bhi nai skte.
D: sab toh mene kar liya . Annika toh maar gyi .
S: kisne kaha ? Annika aabhi bhi zinda hai.
Dakash was in shock n said : ye nai ho skta !!
S: shivaay singh oberoi ki biwi ko maarna itna aasan (easy) nai hai. He said in full tadi n flick his hai.
S: Inspector ye kisi bhi halat mey bhar nai dikhna chahiye.
And can we go to another room .
They went to another room and found a lady or say his mom is sitting on chair without any expression.
S : Mrs...........
Pinky : shivaay tu kaha chAla gya tha . Dekh kisi ne merko kidnapped kiya or kya halat kar di hai teri maa ki .
And she started showing the wounds on hands and face , with her crocodile tears.
S: Mrs. Pinky Singh Oberoi, bas ki jiye . Kitna drama aab karegi aap.
While hearing Pinky Singh Oberoi from shivaay's mouth , pinky was shock .
P : shivaay ye tu kya bol raha hai . Mey teri maa hu or tu .........
S: bas ki jiye aap .(he roar ) Maa, aap toh maa khela ne ke layak bhi nai hai . Kessi maa hai aap ? Aap aapne hi bete ki zindagi ko khatam karne ko chali thi . Aap se vo bhi nai hua toh aapne ek maasum bache ki jaan le li.
Pinky was totally shock after this revealing of her truth .
P: shivaay ye tu kya khe raha hai . Accha muje aab smaj aaya tu na uss fatichar ki baato mey aake khe raha hai na . Uss besharam annika ko itne baar bolne ke baad bhi smaj nai aaya .
S: bas Mrs.oberoi bas , ek or word annika ke khilaf mey bardash nai karuga.
And he turned around and said aab aapko ko pata chalega kisi ko maarne ki kya punishment hoti hai .
He came out and walked towards DCP office.
DCP saw shivaay and said to sit
S: dekhye Mr.Dakash Khurrana or Mrs. Pinky singh oberoi ko koi bhi halat mey bail nai mil ni chahiye. Or ha kisi ko bhi pata nai chalna chahiye ki ye donno yaha par hai.
DCP: yes but Mr.Oberoi you shouldn't have taken law in your hands.
Than the flashback of all the things started begin. From blast to bhavya's call. It was all shivaay who planned it. At that time of breakfast he only told khanna to make a call to bhavya n to say that they have found them near forest .
S : that was much needed. Ohk and i make a leave now. And he went from their.

AT FLAT HOUSE
Annika was sleeping peacefully while guari was working n omru went for their work .
Suddenly in sleep annika shouted 'SHIVAAY'
Here shivaay increased his car speed as he sent the driver .
Annika was becoming more restless.
Shivaay was driving car at the top of speed , while annika was pacing to and fro .
She started call shivaay but no use as he was not picking it up . She getting more n more restless where as shivaay was not having control on his speed .
And at one point he pulled his breaks and car stood in front of cliff .
While annika got a pain in heart.
Shivaay came out of his car and went towards cliff . And sat down on his knees with thud .
He was having hard time to control his feelings and started crying very badly .
While annika told guari that she is coming in an hour, guari tried to stop her but no use , she went already.
The great shivaay singh oberoi was so much helpless today that he have to choose between them all.
He didn't even in his dreams thought of torturing his very own mother.
But her sin made her like this.
A lots of things were running in his mind but no one was there to answer.
Where as annika also reach the cliff and found shivaay over there. She went towards him n put one hand on his shoulder.
But the very next moment made her shock .

________________________________
What shivaay did ?
What will be the next ?

And guys thank you for voting and yes thank you for commenting.