Back to pavilion

After getting a perfect vacation for the four days all were now ready to leave for india .

In flight
After taking the sit , all were now in their rest mood but  their minds were in some other direction . Due to tiredness all slept on their sit except our shivika.  Both were in some trance
Shivaay who was sitting beside annika was continuously staring her and smiling . Where as annika was admiring the outside view .
(Annika is sitting near window)

Shivaay thoughts: wow , after so many years i have been for the vacation and that too  with annika . I never ever thought that this tadi baaz will ever get in love with this lady . 
The whole vacay she was so happy , she never failed to amaze me with her antics. Her tadi , her behaviour, her language, her habit of keeping name and the whole she , is unique. I never found a girl who fight with shivaay singh oberoi. She is really a magic . And i wish to stay with this magic forever and ever till my last breath. I love you anni .
'He took her hand and kissed her .'

Annika was shocked by this action of shivaay.
A: shivaay ye kya kar rahe hai aap ?
S: kya ?
A: cheapde !!
They both smile looking each other .
Annika took his arm and slept on his shoulder .
He smiled at this and kissed her hair .

Annika's thought :
Finally hum log vaha piss india aaj rahe hai . Kitna mazza yaha . Ye char din kesse nikal gaye pata hi nai chala . Or vo din jiss din muje shivaay ne propose kiya usse mey bhul kesse skti hu . Vase shivaay itne bhi gusse wali nai hai jitna mene socha tha .
'She smiled on her  own thoughts.'
Lekin tadi toh kuut kuut ke bhari hai . Par jo bhi hai mere sweet singh oberoi hai .  
Looking to shivaay she again smiled and she also slept .

After 5 hours
Rudra was the first person who woke and saw all are sleeping . 
He got up from his place and went in front of rikara
Ru: aww !! Kitne cute lag rahe hai donno . Ek picture toh banti thi
*click*
*click*

 Ru: isko na save kar leta hu baad mey kaam aayega

Ru: isko na save kar leta hu baad mey kaam aayega ..
n he laugh evilly without making noise .
Than he went to the shivika
Ru : inko dekho !! Ek inki bhi

 Than he went to the shivika Ru : inko dekho !! Ek inki bhi

Ru : hogya . Abbb
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

All woke in jerk
Rudra did 'cool' wala action
S: fhat the wack !! What is this rudra ?
Ru : aare bhaiya you all were sleeping so cutely that I don't know how to get you all up .
Om: so you did this .
Rudra casually said yes and took his sit .
Shivom: ye kabhi nai sudhrega !!

"Ladies and gentlemen, as we start our descent, please make sure your seat backs and tray tables are in their full upright position. Make sure your seat belt is securely fastened and all carry-on luggage is stowed underneath the seat in front of you or in the overhead bins. Thank you."

After hearing the announcement
S: annika aapna seat belt bandho .
Annika making a face ,fasten her seat belt and hold shivaay's hands tightly.

The flight got landed and now they were allow to bid the journey.
Waiting for the car o'bros on cell phone where as annika with her closed eyes inhaling the fresh air and said my india .
Where as gauri hugging herself said mera vatan.
Their husbands chuckled and said guys car came .

In car 
Annika and gauri took window sit . Shivaay and rudra took the last seat and om went to the passenger sit beside driver
(7 seater car) 
A: shivaay hum kaha jaa rahe hai ?
S: ghar or kaha ?
A: aare mera matlab oberoi mansion ya office wala ghar .
Shivom looked each other .
G: bhaiya annika bhabhi OM ja skti hai or unko aabhi jaana chahiye .
A: haa par tum gauri ?
Gauri look to om and said 'bhabhi omkara ji ke ghar pe toh kissi ko pata bhi nai hai ki inki shaadi ho chuki hai toh fir hum kesse ?
Shivaay was going to say something but om spoke 'firstly ye tumhara bhi ghar hai and secondly i can say ki meri biwi maldives se hai'
Listening to the first line all were feeling proud on om . And listening to second all burst in laugh leaving gauri and she made a pout .
S: i am happy for you om .
A: thank god !!
And she thought: om is not like shivaay atleast he faced the truth and i am happy for gauri .

Looking to annika in her thoughts shivaay questioned 'where you want to go'
Annika fumble while answering 'oberoi mansion'
Shivom were happy with this .
S: gauri you will also come with us , as my sister and omkara's wife .
Gauri smiled

The stopped and everyone look outside.
Ru: back to pavilion.
All with questions face 'meaning'.
Ru: aare matlab aab andar jaate hi googly , bouncer ball aane chalu ho jayege .
And he made weird face
Meaning all work , family sab fir se duty pe .

All laugh at that and got out of car .

A cold wind blew making dadi realise to look at door .
She look at door
And found annika , rudra , shivaay and om .

________________________________
Where is gauri ?
Now coming back to plan whose plan will going to work anniri or shivika ?
What you people think 🤔?

Hello everyone!!
Thank you for the best wishes . And i cant write more as i am not getting time .
But i hope that you people will do vote and comments as the previous chapter got less votes .
So press the star icon and comments me below ..👇🏻

Thank you all !!
Happy reading!!
💛💛