Hotel Romance !

So let's start :

8pm
S: daadi , omru , bhavya , gauri . We are leaving.
D: puttar , dhyaan se jaana or ha gaadi ke samne dekh ke chalna .
S: ha Daadi don't worry mey gaadi ko hi dekhuga .
He said while facing annika .
Ru came and hug shivaay and whisper 'bhaiya shaadi tak ka wait karna.'
S:matlab ?
Ru: bhaiya hum shaadi tak ka wait kar skte hai .
S: shut up rudra and he parted .
Om came to annika and side hug her and said 'happy journey.'
Gauri came and hugged annika and said 'bhojai sambhal ke jaana .'
A: ohk or tu bhi aapna dhyaan rakhna .
G: ji !!
Bh: didi come back soon , I'll miss you .
Annika hugged her and said rudra ke sath rehna toh meri yaad nai aayegi . And winked her .
Bhavya blushed and said di .

S: ohk agar sab ka annika se milna hogya hai toh hum jaye?
Omru : sure .
They both took blessing from daadi and bid everyone .

In car
Shivaay is driving the car and annika is looking outside of window and admiring the night view .
A: shivaay yaha se kitna dur hai ?
S: yaha se around 1726 km hai . I think it will take 24 hr .
A: oh bete ki !! Itna baada saffer ( so long journey) shivaay aap gadi chalate thak nai aajeyege!! She exclaimed .
S: ha vo toh hai but don't worry hum raat ko koi hotel mey stay kar lenge .
Vase bhi mumbai highway pe khafi saare 5 star hotel hai stay ke liye .
A: ohk . She said causally and turned on the radio .
Song : Tip tip barsa paani .....
the first line of the song made annika uncomfortable so she change the station .
The second station song : roop tera mastan , pyaar mera dewaana , bhul kahi humse na hojaye .
(😂😂😂)
Annika went in hawww and she switch off the radio .
S: kya hua annika , radio kyu band kiya ?
Shivaay ask laughing at her .
A: chi ! Shivaay aapne sunna nai kesse gaane bhaja rahe thee ye log . Raat ko koi aase gaane bhajata hai . Cheapde!!
Shivaay laugh more and hold her hand and asked 'toh kesse bhajane chahiye thee.'
She gasp and said shi..shivaay aapko ... driving pe dhyaan .. dena chahiye.
S: ussi pe toh de raha hu dekho .
She didn't spoke anything and turned her face to the window, while their hands were still intertwined.

Its now round 12am and annika is sleeping on shivaay's shoulder where as shivaay is still driving .
Annika in half sleep : shivaay aab aap bhi thak gaye honge toh gaadi rok dijiye .
S: annika hum highway pe hai or gaadi kesse rok skte hu.
She just hmm and again slept on his shoulder .
Shivaay kissed her hair and again concentrate on the driving.
Some time later he found the hotel .
Making annika sit , he went inside the hotel and booked room for them .
He again went to car and saw annika is sleeping peacefully. He wanted to wake her up but seeing her in sleep , he decided not to woke her . So he took her in his arms and made way to hotel .
All the hotel members were just admiring him .
Manager : sir .
Shivaay understood and sternly spoke 'what ?she is my wife and i have full right ohk and she is sleeping so may i get my room .'
Manager nodded and told him to follow .
Manager opened the room and said 'good night sir .' And went .
Shivaay made annika sleep on bed and closed the door .
Shivaay went for freshen up and after that while embracing her , he went into deep slumber.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's morning and both shivaay and annika are still sleeping.
Annika woke due to the sunrays which are directly hitting on her face .
She saw shivaay and than to the room .
Smiling she tired to get up slowly but shivaay's hold was so tight that she has to remove his hand slowly from her waist and than she got up .
She went to freshen up .
After getting fresh she got to know that her clothes are not their .
She thought to call shivaay but that sharam (shyness ) of her was not allowing. She looked to the whole bathroom so that she can get something, but she didn't found anything . Lastly she got shivaay's shirt . She took and firstly inhaled the fragrance of his which made her to go made . She thought of wearing this and than quietly she'll grab her clothes and changed it quickly, before he wake up .

She wore his shirt and came out . His shirt was reaching till her mid thighs.
She shyly came out and first saw to the bed . But to her information, shivaay was not there . So she fastly went to her luggage and started searching for clothes .

Snacking his hand around her waist , he nuzzle in the crook of her neck and inhale the fragrance of her body . Taking all the hair of her one side . He placed a kiss on the crook of neck where as she moan 'shivaay.'
Making her turn around , shivaay saw her . He gently pressed his lips on her forehead and rested their forehead together,breathing the same air .
Annika tightly hold the collar of his kurta and whisper 'shivaay.'
Opening the eyes , shivaay saw her eyes are shut tightly and he feel that she is on the urge of getting more .
Kissing her eyes , to nose shivaay finally move to the lip . She felt his hot breath on her lips and clench his kurta more tightly.
Not waiting for more , annika took the first step and she placed her lips on his .
Getting shock, first he didn't responded but slowly he went with her . This kiss was gentle , pure and need for each for each other .
Kissing each other , they forgot the surroundings.

Knock knock
Knock knock
Hearing the knocking on the door , annika broke the kiss and ran to the bathroom .
S: kuan hai?
Waiter : room service .
Shivaay opened the door and found waiter with expresso and tea .
He took the tray and closed the door .
Keeping the tray he just touch his lips and smile or say blush .
He was so happy knowing that she feels comfortable and secure with him .

Annika in bathroom was continuously thinking about the moment and her smile was not stopping only . She was happy that she took the initiative. This was the first time annika felt like she saw the world with closed eyes in his embrace.

Both annika and shivaay were celebrating their first kiss , one in bathroom and another one in front of the mirror.

Annika finally somehow stop herself from blushing and tired to compose herself . She got ready and finally she decided to come out .

Slowly opening the gate , she came out and went in front of mirror .
Shivaay saw annika .
S: annika .
Annika looked everywhere in the room except him .
He came and asked her 'do you regret it?'
This question made annika to look into his eyes . His eyes were having thousands of questions which she wanted to answer.
A: shivaay, aap aasa kessa soch skte hai .
Aap hi bolte hai hum husband-wife hai . Muje pata hai Aapne muje kabhi force nai kiya hai . Mey iss chiz ko galati nai manti , ye humara moment tha .(while pointing first to him and second to herself) . Ye shivaay or annika ka moment hai .
(E-t :How could you think like that . You only say na we are husband and wife . I know that you never force me for this . I don't regret this . This was our moment. This is shivaay's and annika moment. )
Hearing this shivaay don't know what to do .
His hands sometimes were going up sometimes down in air .
Looking at his condition, annika took him into hug .
(Ohh jaana
Khoya khoya rehta hai
Dil tadap ye kehta hai
Tu hai mere jeene ki wajah
O jaana..

Kis pe karun zaahir
Hain dard kya aakhir
Kyon sukoon mujh se khafa
Betaab lamhon mein
Benaam aashqon mein
Yeh aaks kis ka ban gaya
Ghum ko aazmaane de
Dil ko chot khaane de
Kya h chale kuch to pata

Dard hai jo halka sa
Khaab khaab chalka sa
Tu muskuraaye har jagah
O jaana..)

It was like the world is revolving around them .
They stayed in that position only .

It's 3pm , afternoon
Getting there lovey- dovey moment , they had passed the half journey. And it is said that 'when you have best campanion in your life , your journey becomes the most beautiful.'

________________________________
Guys !! I really want to thank everyone who are supporting me . I don't know any one personally but still you are supporting .
There are some people who are just making fun of this fan-fiction. They really don't care about feelings of other .
And i  am really very dispointed by this and i have decided that after the marriage of shivika , I'll discontinue the book . Although I thought of continuing it .
Your votes and comments are very precious to me but some people got this book as a funny material.

Thank you !!