Wink wonk

Sweat is running down my face. The air is thick and hot. I'm breathless. My legs are sore.

"Josh? Could we maybe stop for a moment?"

"Oh yeah. Sure man."

I stopped and took a sip of my water bottle. It was a good day to take a run. Tyler didn't want to come but he didn't want to be alone. He was also sweating. More than me. Hmm

"Wow... you actually... do this... FOR FUN?! WHAT KIND OF PERSON WOULD EVER DO THIS!?"

"It gets my head clear. I don't think you'll understand. You have music, you know?"

"Yeah. I guess your right. Can we go home now?"

"No. We're almost there! Come on Tyler. We've come so far."

"Fine. Only because of you."

"Thanks babe"

"NOW WE GOTTA RUN BACK DOWN THE HILL? AHH!"

"It's a lot harder you know"

"HARDER!"

"I can't believe we don't even have to be in bed for you to say that,"

"JOSHUA WILLIAM DUN!"

"Catch me if you can." I started down the mountain in a sprint. Almost lost my balance too.

I'm sorry but here we go. I'm ashamed of myself

The run was good. Indeed we did both get very sweaty and gross but we both took showers. Separately of course. But oh boy. Tyler was so fucking hot when we got out of the shower. The water falling off his body. His wet hair. And his body with only a towel on.

"What are you doing? You're getting water all over my floor. And where's your clothes mister?"

Tyler looked taken back. I don't think he was expecting my reaction.

"I uh... I don't have any clothes. I was hoping I could ask you if I could borrow some of yours... If it's no problem"

"Oh sure. Follow me." I got up from my seat in the living room and headed to my room.

"Here you go." I held out some clothes I picked out for Tyler. My favorite black hoodie and some grey skinny jeans.

"But... I want those ones." He pointed to me.

"What do you mean?"

"You know exactly what I mean."

He came up to me very seductively and went in for a kiss. I returned the kiss. Oh those soft lips. He ran his hands underneath my shirt and lifted it off. Then he unbuckled my belt and removed my pants and boxers in one swift move. I sat on my bed, naked. Fully turned on and Tyler grinding on me with only his towel separating us. I slowly fell back with Tyler on top of me. My hands were running down his warm back. The towel dropped and Tyler looked at me. I nodded and then I felt a stinging sensation. It turned pleasurable after a few moments. His moaning was deep and sexy. We kissed some more and it was almost like we were running again. Both sweaty and breathless. I felt Tyler bit my lip a bit hard and then he twitched. He kept going for me. I then came over both of us and Tyler collapsed on me.

"Now I gotta take a shower again."

I giggled again. We took a shower together but nothing sexual happened. We played with the soap and water. It was cute.