Messy

I woke up to the sound of someone snoring. But it wasn't loud or anything, it was more like how a kitten would sound. Cute I guess.

The snore belonged to the one and only, Josh Dun. He was tucked under my arms.

I carefully got off the bed, trying my best not to wake up. I am going to make some pancakes because why not. And Josh is the only person I knew who slept in skinny jeans. What a strange boy.

I've been thinking too much about what me and Josh are. Are we dating or is he just using me just-. I tried my best not to think about it. The egg that I cracked, sizzled on the pan.

"Some people say we're related." I said to the egg as if I were expecting the egg to reply.

"You're not," Josh said, "You're Tyler. Tyler Smol Bean." He patted my head.

I jumped a little at his response. The eggs are more important right now. Don't burn em.

"I'm a mess. Whatcha making for breakfast?" He sat on top of the counter next to the stove but at a safe distance.

"You're a special kind of mess Josh and I'm making tiny little tylers" I said focusing on the pan. I could feel him blushing.

"You don't really look like an egg Ty, I'm pretty sure the fans are just messing around. Don't think too much about it." He smiled warmly.

"I'm not! I was joking. Do you want scrambled or that one with the yellow thing not popped?" I put the finished eggs on a plate.

"Scrambled please." Good, it's the only ones I made. I'm not making any more. And when did I make pancakes? I didn't even notice them.

I looked at the plate. There was eggs and pancakes. Oh. I just shrugged my shoulders. I reached for the syrup.

"Those where.. Amazing.. Tyler" I said to myself.

Josh looked at me with a devilish smirk. Oh my. What's going on in that head of his.

"Oh yeah, I forgot about dessert." He reached for the syrup and walked towards me.

"Josh, what are you doing? And it's 7:56 am."

"I'm making dessert and you're the main dish."