Wine

I enjoyed being with Josh. I really liked it. God dam Brendon and his big forehead had to come in and ruin everything. Can you believe he wanted to join me and Josh!? And Josh wanted it to happen? Yeah. No.

So I just got up, got my clothes on, and left. Just like that. Josh was calling after me but I can't share my self with anyone else. Just can't. Not like that anyway...

In my escape from those horny frick faces, I went to my house to take a shower, well, those were my intentions...

"Knock knock Tyler, daddy's not done," He was knocking on my door. Oh fuck, I'm getting turned on by him. Why?

I walked to the door and sighed, "Go home to Brendon!"

"Awe come on Ty" I sighed again and let him in because I was hella horny. What the frick?

Josh didn't do anything like I thought he would do. I did want him to be inside me again because frick, that was great. Anyway, put aside my thoughts, Josh walked in and sat on my couch.

I closed the door and locked it, I didn't want goddamn Brendon to come over. He's a cool dude but no.

"Got any beer?"

"What do you want Josh?"

"Beer"

"I don't have any, only wine," I was getting impatient because I did want him to frick me again without any interruptions but then I want him out of my house.

"I'll take it. I got some questions though. Why did you just storm off like that? Do you hate him or something?"

"I don't want to talk about it. The wines in the kitchen on the island. I'm gonna take a shower, don't get any ideas." With that, I left.

I walked to my room and then to my bathroom. I locked the bedroom because I didn't want to be interrupted by anyone, well, maybe him. I took off my clothes and I noticed I had a semi-hard dick still. Ugh, it's not gonna go away without me doing anything. I kinda got to admit, I'm low key kinky. I'm pretty sure that there's a vibrater in my bathroom somewhere. I turned the shower and waited for it to get warm. It was taking a little while so why the frick not get the dildo?

I turned off the shower because I was gonna do that later. The bed would be way better than the bathroom. Knowing that I had the master bedroom with a shower in it, I didn't worry about Josh getting in my room or anything, besides, I locked the door right?

I left the shower with the dildo in hand and my fully naked with a semi-hard dick to my bed and oh boy, was I wrong about locking the door.

Josh was sitting on my with a smug ass smirk. Fuck.

I quickly covered myself with a towel and put the dildo behind my back. I could just though the fucking dildo across the room and hope Josh wouldn't see it but it was to late.

"What were you gonna do baby boi? What's behind your back? Let me see,"

"N-no Josh. Why are you in my room?"

"Your keys were on the table and it was open so now you tell me what's behind your back Tyler? You haven't been naughty have you?"

I swallowed and stood there.

"Have some wine ty, you know, before I fuck you again," He got up and poured some wine into my mouth. A couple more drinks and I was a goner.

Me and Josh drank hella lot of wine in the shower. We and him got drunk off of wine. Can you believe that? Wine and a shower. Ha!

"So baby, can we continue?" Josh kisses my neck and sucked.

"Fuck Josh... Yeah. Fuck me," I know that sounds desperate but I need him in me. 10 times better than a dildo anyway.

With out any warning, he throws me against the wall, grabs my legs, pulls them upwards, and started to thrust into me.

"Ah Fuck Joshie,"I moan.

He grabs my hair and pulls it back. Oh hell that hurts.

"What's my name again!"

"Ouch, Daddy.. fuck,"

"Turn around. I'm gonna fuck you senseless," He pulls out and I wince at the loss of contact. Geez he's so controlling

I turn around and he starts ramming into me. The water didn't really help. Josh is breathing very fast and letting out throaty growls and little tight ass me is a moaning/screaming mess underneath him.

"Fuck, your hole is tight as fuck," He says.

I clench around him as tight as I could and he let out an unusual breath. My legs feel like jelly and I can barely stand up.

"Let me fuck that mouth of yours,"

"Ok" the condom comes off and my mouth is around his dick.

I took all 8 inches of him down. Thank God I didn't have a gagging reflex. I bobbed up and down with ease. Josh started to thrust in and out and even time he went down, I sucked harder. I could tell he liked it because he was pulling my hair like crazy. A couple more bobs and he came in my mouth. I swallowed with out a second thought cause it was Josh Fucking Dun. I came a little after that. All over the bathroom walls. Oh well.

Currently cringing at last year me. I'm trying to save the Smol Bean and the story.