Check your locks

Here's where it gets smutty. If you're a noddle, don't read. Enjoy 😉

"So tyler, you gonna take your time on your ride?" Says the pink haired man.

"You know it," I say.

"Turn around, on your knees, clothes off, now," I do as I was told.

"Yes daddy, " I whisper as I got down on my knees.

"What's that?" Josh questions inserting a finger into me.

I gasp "daddy.. ahh fuck"

"That's better baby boi," (as requested by Girlsgirlsboyz )

Josh puts another one of his fingers in my hole causing me to moan. He's starts to pick up his pace in search of that one spot which he finds after putting three fingers inside me and curling them.

"F-fuck daddy, r-right there," bucking my hips at the feeling.

"You like that baby boi? Want me to fuck you now?"

"Yes Josh.. I mean da-" I get cut of by Josh slapping me hard on the ass which hurts alot but feels good knowing it's from Josh Fucking Dun.

He takes his fingers out of me then takes of his clothes which exposes his rock hard dick. I can't help but moan and start to feel myself at the sight.

"Did I say you could feel your self slut?"

"No daddy,"

"Now I'll have to fuck you twice as hard."

I whimpered, "Fuck me till I can't walk daddy,"

Josh smacks my ass again and gets the lube and condom.

"Have you ever-"

I cut Josh off ".. no"

"I heard it hurts, if it's too much tell me so we can cuddle or something,"

"Ok,"

He lines up with my ass. He slowly pushes in, inch by inch and I lose my shit.

"Fuck..." I breathe. He let's me adjust and after 2 minutes, I'll motion for him to continue.

"FUCKING HELL JOSH," After I told him to continue, he started slamming into me.

I'm making unhuman noises and skin slapping is loudly heard. The feeling is now just full pleasure. My back is arched, my nails clawing into Joshs back with him kissing my neck leaving love bites all the way down. I flip us over and now I'm on top. Josh starts to kiss me roughly.

Who knew someone could be so good at this?

"Ah fuck Josh, you're s-" I was interrupted by a man.

"Haven't you people ever heard of closing the goddamn door?"