Daddy?

Tyler tops. No regrets

I can't believe I spent a whole week away from Tyler. I mean, I love my family and all but I really just wanted to spend Christmas with Tyler.

So I got back a day before he did and I want to make this Christmas special. I always top sooooo why not let Tyler have a turn? (Fight me)

***

It's 7 o'clock right now and Ty gets back at 10. Why not go get him some presents?

---

"So is all of this for your girlfriend hun?" The lady at the cash register asked.

"Well umm.. not really," I blushed.

"Oh I see. You wanna know a trick?" I shook my head yes.

"Call him daddy"

---

I took one last look in the mirror. Kitten ears, kitten whiskers, a black satin collar with the word "kitten" stiched on, a cute little crop top and panties! It's all pink since I know he'll probably love this color. Oh! And one more thing. Can't forget the tail! Silly me.

I decided to go to his room and wait on his bed for him. I mean, I do look weird. I've never done anything like this but oh well.

"Click"

"Josh! I'm back! Where are you?" He yells. I get on his bed and stand on my knees and wait for him.

He's taking his sweet ass time to find me, boi.
"Josh? Are you in my room?" He's finally opens the door.
"Yes daddy?" I ask. His reaction is priceless. He closed the door and slid down it. Tyler didn't break eye contact with me the whole time. His cheeks started to burn up.

"What are you doing Josh?" He whispers.

I smirked, "Don't you like it?"

That's all it took before he attacked me. No I mean, literally jumping at me and grabbing my ass. Sure, I know I can be rough sometimes but damn. Tyler then stopped and looked at me. "Is it my turn Joshie?" The way his eyes lit up and the way he smiled melted my heart. "Yes Tyler, go crazy." He smirked and pushed me down.

I couldn't help but let a moan slip. He started to his undo pants and then took off his shirt. Damn. He leaned over me and started kissing my neck. I could feel his *dick through his boxers pressing against mine. He was leaking pre cum and i could feel it. Why is Tyler so horny?

He started to feel under my shirt and his hands were warm then he pinched my nipple. Ouch. "Take it off" he says. I take off the shirt or whatever its called and threw it to the side. Tyler then goes down and kisses my chest the lower and lower. He finally got to my panties and took them off with his teeth. I don't know if its just me but that looks like it takes skill. He looked at my length for one second and look all of it down. My hands flew to his hair. Its soft.

I'm moaning like there's no tomorrow like he's actually gonna swallow me whole. His head bobs up and down and I start to thrust into his mouth. Frick. This feels so damn good.
Then I feel him push my legs up. I gotta admit, this is my first time bottoming. Oops. Before he even does anything, I get the lube and throw it at him. Double oops. He just laughs and lubes up his fingers.

The feeling is new and weird. But i quickly get used to it and push up against his hand looking for more. Just when i thought it couldn't get any better, he hits this spot. Oh frick.

Tyler quickly takes his fingers out and lubes up his *dick. He lines up with me, "Ready?" I nod.

"Shit," i gasp at the sensation. I grab the bed sheets till my nuckles turn white. Tyler looked at me and let me adjust to his size. Well its bigger than i thought.

~~~ To be continued