Belts

The beautiful Tyler Joseph tøps again.

"H-ey Josh! Do you think I look like a "boiled egg?" I asked looking at myself in the mirror. The fans can be so rude sometimes. It's my hair not theirs.

Joshes bright pink hair popped out from the doorway, revealing his face that had confusion written all over it. He looked at me through the mirror. Josh was about to say something but his mouth closed and opened again. Oh, how I'd love to fuck that mouth of his.

Hold on there Tyler. I doubt Josh will ever do something like that again. Take it slow.

"What do you mean?" He questions, tilting his head like a puppy would do when it hears a sound it's never heard before.

I turned around and looked at him, "My hair." I pointed to my head, "Does it make me look like a 'boiled potato' because-" I loved when you grabbed my hair when I- oh. Well, today was a bad day to wear skinny jeans.

"Because what?" He asked, looking down at his phone. Thank, he didn't notice. It's rude when people do that though. Not stare at your dick but at their phone when you're talking to them.

"Nothing. It's nothing really." I examined Josh. He was wearing a weird cat shirt, black skinny jeans, and a beanie. I always loved how he looked in them. He looks so innocent.

| Whoa there Tyler. What are you into. The readers will question and question your decisions. Don't trigger them. |

And he was still staring at his damn phone! Looks like I'll have to get his attention somehow. I peeked over his phone. It looked like he was texting someone. A girl?

That's all I saw before I grabbed it and bolted. I gotta admit, I can run fast. Josh had a problem catching up.

"Hey! Give me back my phone!" He yells in a way that made me irritated.

I ran to my room and looked the door. As soon as I locked it, the handle turned. Josh was right behind me. Oh well.
I sat down on the floor next to the door. I could hear Josh panting just outside the door. The phone vibrated and lit up.
It better not be his vibrater app. We all know and appreciate how lowkey gay Josh is.

"Tylerrrrr, give me back my phoneeeeee," he pleaded.

"Oh so now I have your attention. Hi Josh. How are you and who are you talking to boi?" I unlocked the phone with my finger print. He has one to mine too. I don't know why though.

I'm sorry Tyler. It's just-" I cut him off. This boi is talking to Debby?! Again?! After she cheated on him with two other guys at the same time?!

"JOSHUA FUCKING DUN!? WHY ARE YOU TALKING TO HER?!"

After what seemed like decades, which was only a couple minutes, he sighs, "I've been a naughty boy lately. . . I need to be taught a lesson. . . Daddy."

I nearly choked to death on my spit.

"Ding dong," the door bell sang.

I heard some shifting on the other side of the door.

"Oh hey Josh! Have you seen Tyler? He left some of his clothes in my car from awhile ago." Oh look, it's Jenna.

"He's in his room. Do you want to go see him?" Josh asks. Shit. I have le raging boner right now. Oh frick.

"No thanks," thank "I gotta go somewhere. Tell him I said Hi." Then she was gone.

The door closed followed by footsteps. The sound of knocking filled my ears. I opened the door to see Josh, with my belt, and eyes the size of the moon.

"I deserve it. Punish me Daddy."

"On the bed. Now."

I stopped him when he was about to pass me. He looked at me confused. The kitten ears. The "Yes daddy." The shift shift of the bed.

I've never seen someone so fucking fuckable in my life.

"Take off your shirt then lay on your back." He obeyed.

I wrapped my belt around his hands to the bed post.

His pale skin, those pleading brown eyes, his arms tied, and the kitten ears just set me off. I wanted to fuck him til he couldn't walk or move. That is not nice though; It's fucking hot.

I gently took off his pants to tease him but only I only ended up teasing myself. So I ripped the remaining pants that stuck off. He let out a surprised moan.

He was wearing panties. Oh.

They didn't hide the rock hard dick.