Josh And Tyler ;)

This isn't smut but it's cute. I promise 💞

"It's such a nice day!" Josh said to himself. The yellow haired male was on his way to Tyler's house. Josh had huge plans. It excited him but also scared him to death at the same time.

He was going to ask Tyler to be his boyfriend.

Josh wasn't worried about other people not accepting the fact that he liked men. He didn't care about what people thought. All he cared about was Tyler. Feelings he had held back for so long we're finally going to be released.

"Josh Dun!? Is that you!?" a very young voice called.

He turned around to met a man. But the voice he had just heard didn't match this guy. Just as he was thinking about this unusual situation, a boy came from behind the man.

"Oh, yeah! That's me!" He crouched down to give the little kid a fist bump. Which the kid gladly returned.

"What's your name little dude?" He asked the boy who was wearing a blurry face shirt.

"It's Jenson! Can we take a picture together please?"

"Of course!"

They snapped a picture together and parted ways. Josh felt happier. He was always so happy to met fans. No matter how old or how young and he didn't like the word "fans" he liked "friends" better.

A couple minutes later, Josh arrived at Tyler's house. The word nervous would even explain how he felt. Frightened and happy would do it though. He rang the doorbell and waited.

After a few moments, the door opened to reveal a sleepy Tyler.

"What are you doing up so early Josh?" He quested.

"Early? It's 12 in the afternoon."

"Oh, come in. I'll make you some breakfast." Tyler said, still half asleep.

Joshua followed him to the kitchen. He observed Tyler. He noticed that he's letting his hair grow again and his face was shaved.

"So, What would you like? I got some pizza... I think. Wait, yeah, I ate that. Hmm," Tyler scratched his head. He really needed to go shopping but going out seemed like it would take so much energy.

"I actually wanted to know if you wanted to go get some lunch with me." Josh took a seat at the table.

"Oh yeah, sure man! Just let me get ready really quick. I might be awhile. I haven't taken a shower in a couple days. You can play Mario kart if you want."

"Go for it dude." Josh gave a smile. He was happy that Tyler was going with him but he was growing impatient. But he managed.

"Ready to go?" Tyler asked. He was wearing a plain black shirt and some tight black jeans.

"Yeah" Joshes heart started racing.

The two headed into the small town. The sun was shining bright and warm.

"The sun is a deadly laser. Ahh!" Tyler ducked under his arm.

"It is the source of life ya know?"

"Oh"

Was this good enough for a part two?
Let's chat?