Chapter 10

"Keep walking!"

The six of them all walked with their heads down, a gun to the back of their heads, just daring them to make a move. A pack of soldiers follow them through the dimly lit hallways, the men in suits leading the way.

"Pick up the pace!", one soldier yells, nudging the back of Camila's neck with the cool metal.

"Hey!", Lauren growls, getting the back of a gun forced down on her shoulder, making her wince. She side glances at Camila as the soldier tightens her restraint, and she sees the girl giving her an apologetic smile, thanking her silently for trying to stick up for her.

Perrie and Jade glanced at each other, and for the first time in a very long period of time, Jade saw pure fear in the blonde's eyes. Perrie never liked showing Jade how scared she was, thinking that she had to be the strong one between the two in order to protect her, but now the tables were turned and it was Jade's turn to try and reassure her.

"Ah, look at this." The men in front of them stop, causing the soldiers behind them to grip their necks with their hands, making them stop walking forcefully. The men in suits part in front of them, and another man walks through the pathway created. "The last six." Zayn's guessing he's the big man in charge. "Agent!", he calls, and soon the man that Zayn and Liam were interrogating the day before comes running up to his side, a smirk on his face.

"I knew I should've killed you.", Zayn remarks, Liam growling next to him.

"Too bad for you, kid!", he spits, Zayn and Liam wanting so bad to lunge forward and attack him, but the heightened security keeps them back.

"Now agent...which two did you say we should take first?", the boss says, and everyone's eyes widen in fear.

The man walks up, getting a bit frightened by Liam's deadly glare, and he stops to evaluate all of them. "Well, the first one is this kid.", he says, wrapping an arm around Zayn's shoulder, knowing that Zayn couldn't hurt him even if he tried. "Shadow Boy here is a big threat. He can do whatever he wants to ya as long as you've got a shadow."

"Very nice. Guards!" Five more troops swoop in and grab Zayn, dragging him away from the group and towards the other men in suits. "He'll be first. Next?"

"This one here is the smart one. She's got quite the brain, and quite the bum.", he continues, giving a pinch to Jade's bum cheek as he points her out.

"You fucker!", Perrie screeches, leaning her head back to head-butt the soldier behind her, grabbing his gun as he falls to swing at the other troops coming towards her to calm her down. She lunges forward, ready to smack the guy with the gun to teach him a lesson, but a group of soldiers pounce on her, pushing her up against the wall to keep her from killing him.

Another groups rushes forward to grab Jade, dragging her over to where Zayn was, a tear rolling down her cheeks as she listens to Perrie's desperate pleas not to take her away, also hearing the men struggle as they fight to keep her back.

"Now, take the rest of them away while we finish these two.", the boss says, turning to walk away with Jade and Zayn being forced to follow him to their certain death.

***

"Stop rattling the chains!", a guard yells as he listens to Perrie continuously shaking her hands behind her back, making as much trouble as she possibly can.

"Make me!", she spits back.

"Just you wait. You'll be regretting that when it's your time to be exterminated."

"I'm not a fucking termite, you ass!" The guard just laughs and turns his attention back to the walkway in front of him. Perrie sits back and hits her head against the hard wall of their cell.