Chapter 4

"Perrie, you better stop before-"

"Before what?", the blonde asks innocently as she continues to plant kisses along Jade's neck, making the older girl groan.

"You know what I mean, Perrie.", Jade says sternly, and Perrie reluctantly pulls back with a pout.  "Don't give me that face, you tease.", she continues before kissing the pout off the blonde's face.

As Jade starts to pull away, Perrie moves herself forward so that Jade can't escape her lips.  Jade groans against her lips in protest, making her giggle before biting on her girlfriends bottom lip.  "I love you.", she whispers, her breath hitting Jade's lips.

"Yeah yeah, I love you too baby.  Now can you please stop torturing me?", Jade whispers back, not moving back from Perrie's lips even though she knows she should.

"Oh yeah, I could feel all the love from those sentences.", Perrie says sarcastically.

"It's not my fault that you're teasing me, knowing that we're not supposed to be doing any of that stuff in this situation.", Jade whines, making Perrie laugh.  "Oi, this isn't funny."

"It kinda is."  When Perrie sees Jade's pout, she stops laughing.  "Aww, sorry baby.  I was only kidding."

"Meanie.", Jade complains like a 5 year old.

"How can I make it up to you?", Perrie asks in a seductive tone, trailing her fingers down Jade's arm.

Jade giggles as she stops Perrie's hand from moving any lower, and she gives her a quick peck on the lips.  "Later, babe.  It's too dangerous right now."

"Fine.", Perrie says, giving up and settling for cuddling into Jade's side like before.

***

"Camila, get your butt out of my face.", Liam grumbles.  The four of them are currently making their way through the vents, Lauren leading the way since she's the source of light, then Camila close behind her, then lastly Liam and Zayn. 

"What do you want me to do about it?", Camila says back, making Liam feel dumb about his complaint, knowing that it's not Camila's fault.

"How long is this gonna take?", Liam then asks, trying to move onto a different subject.

"Took Zayn and I about twenty minutes.", Lauren responds as they pass by the intersection that she and Zayn were arguing about earlier.

"Another question."  Camila and Lauren both groan at Liam's words, but he seems to ignore it.  "Do you guys know what's going on?"

"It's an invasion.", Zayn answered.

"Well, yeah, I figured that much.  But what and who?"

"We don't know the 'who' yet.", Lauren says as she continues to navigate them through the different pathways.

"But, Lauren and Jade have figured out that they're hunting us down.", Zayn continues.

"Hunting us down?!", Camila gasps, pausing a bit making Liam accidentally bump into her.  "Sorry Paynie."

"No problem, just keep moving."

"Anyway, how do you two know that?", Camila now asks more towards Lauren.

"Jade's the one that figured it out really, but I understand it.  You know how people have been disappearing mysteriously throughout the years?  Well, it's because whoever or whatever is here has been trying to get rid of us one by one.  That way, their attack today will be successful, since there aren't many of us to fight."

"Oh my God.", Camila whispers, thinking of all her old friends that disappeared.

"That makes a lot of sense.", Liam also states.  "Whoever it is, then, must want to get rid of us completely."