Chapter 32

HEY!!!

If any of you have time

please check out this story,

http://

www.wattpad.com/2472341-

hell-to-the-no-partnered-

with-who

I swear to God its really

awesome! No jokes and you

wont regret it. Its not my

story, btw! But its like an

Undiscovered Diamond!!!

Seriously!! READ IT

PLEASE!!!!!! its by@

steelshade, NAME: Hell to

the No!

its awesome really!

++++

The truth just confirmed

I can't bare the sight of you anymore.

You've become what I hate

++++

Chapter 32

Matt's pov

Yeah I was stupid for blowing up at her like that. I was evermore for reading that dumb note. I found it when I walked into Scars house the other day before the beach, let's just say curiosity got the better of me and I read it. I should have just thrown it away. But I had to make Scar make that stupid decision on her own. That's such a stupid excuse, I should have looked out for her safety and thrown that rubbish in the trash can, where it belonged.

Simple? Make he make her own decision. That's the excuse I was sticking with.

But really I wanted to see who she would choose. Cole or me. It was that simple right? I wanted to know that she had some sort of regard for me. Did she have those sort of feelings, outside of our close friendship.

Was I selfish for wanting that?

I got in my car and just drove, incidentally I found myself parked outside of Cole's house.

Then the internal battle started,

should I go in,

should I drive off,

Should I rip him to piece?

There's was so much I needed to get off my chest. I wasn't as angry as I was last week. Though it still felt that I had to return the favour and beat him up just as bad as he did Scarlett, but that would make me no better then him.

I'm not one for conflict of any sort and my life right now seemed to be stuck in one big mess.

Gosh! I love her, Scarlett I mean. I loved her since the first time I saw her smile, okay that's really cliché, I was like what six? How did a six year old realise her loved someone. But it felt like that. I think that my love grew into something more then just friendship love a while ago. But he tainted that now.

Fuck it!

I got out my car and strolled over to the front door. I knocked twice, and heard a voice say, "just a second."

Within a minute the door was open and there stood Cole. His face turned into a frown when he saw me, taking on a defensive stance.

"What do you want?" He asked Coldly.

I ran a hand through my hair, thinking the same thing, what did I really want from this asshole?

"We have business to settle." I said, my voice reaching the same tone as he did.

"Oh yeah? As far as I'm concerned Matt I don't owe you anything." He said, and made a gesture indicating that he was going to slam the door in my face. With in a second my foot was stopping the door and I took a step forward, inviting my self into his house.

"Be a fucking man, and let's settle this." I said, venom practically oozing from my voice.

We stood there for what seemed for hours, but naturally it was only a few seconds, only a few seconds to wrap my hand around his neck and push him flush against the door. I stepped closer, still, to his frame. Hoping my eyes showed the hate I now concealed for him.

"I'm going to tell you this once more. Let this be the last time we have this conversation." I said to him, he made no move to resist, "Stay the fuck away from Scarlett before I do something to make you regret ever stepping foot into her life."

He glared at me and I was growing impatient.

"Got it?" I said threateningly.

He gave me a sly smile, "sure thing boss".

Before he could even blink I punched him in his gut, and then when he bent over gasping in pain, I kneed him in the crouch. Making him fall to the floor.

"I don't wanna have to fucking repeat myself." I said finally, before turning and heading back to my car.

Somehow, that did not satisfy my anger.

Cole's pov

That sneaky son of a bitch.

Oh he was going to pay for this.

And she was going to pay as well.

They are both going to pay.