Chapter 10

****

‘YOU ARE THE ONLY EXCEPTION’

*****

Chapter  10

Coles P.O.V

What was wrong with me? I was pacing my bedroom in anger, restraining myself from going to Scarlett’s house and finishing off the conversation we were having before Matt interrupted.

Matt that jackass, he was always interfering; I guess I would have to do something about that, make her choose, but not after I prove to her that I love her.

Love? Saying that made me sound like a wimp, like I was whipped, I have never ever had a girlfriend that I cared for let alone loved, they were only with me for one  week tops, so I could get what I wanted and break their hearts.

It was like a was addicted to Scarlett, her green eyes that made me forget everything, he body which was absolutely mouth watering, her innocence, the way she didn’t seem to care about my moods, which always seemed to be in a bad way. But I couldn’t help it, she had no idea how I had to restrain myself from jumping her and making sweet passionate love to her, but I would wait for her, wait for her to realise that we needed that connection, to take our relationship to the next level and man was I ready to blow her mind.

My thoughts went back to our conversation earlier, she was right, she never said she would forgive me, even though I stayed with her most of the weekend talking about feelings and shit, she never kissed me after she found out, and she never said out loud that she forgave me for being such a jerk.

I just assumed she forgave me because she didn’t chase me out or shout or fight or say anything.

How could I sleep with most of those girls, it was an impulse, I was scared of all the feelings I was feeling, they were all new to me. I knew it was a lame excuse and sex was like second nature to me, I needed it then I craved it, more then I craved her at that time, but now all I wanted was her.

But that scene with Kylie today was just shocking, I never knew Scarlett had that much fight in her and as much as I didn’t want to admit it, it was an instant turn on.

I had to keep her by my side, make her mine, I couldn’t lose her. Not now, not ever.

So I would do what she wanted, I would prove to Scarlett just how much I care for her, I would prove just how much I wanted her in my life, I was determined.

I needed to calm myself down.

I made my way downstairs, the house was empty as usual my father worked all the time and my step mother was always off shopping or something un-important like that.

I spotted our house keeper making her way to the door.

“Hey Isabella!” I shouted, she jumped in surprise, startled that I caught her off guard.

“Yes Mister Cole” she said in an Italian accent. She was a young women, maybe in her thirties that  had her hair pulled back in a bun all the time.

“Have you fetched Teagan yet?” I asked.

“No, see I’m going right now.” She said, dangling her bag in front of me.

“Don’t bother, I’ll go fetch her.” I said.

She nodded in response and put her bag down in the closet and walked off, going to do some house keeping stuff I guess.

I grabbed my keys to my car and sped off towards it. Excited at the though of spending some time with my princess.

***