Chapter 1

Authors note: Hey guys I'm trying out a new story! i have had this idea in my head for months! Its based on the song, "I love the way you lie" by Eminem.

Please comment and vote!! i would love to read you feedback!!

Thank you!

***************************************************************************************************

Love you ‘til death?

"On the first page of our story the future seemed so bright."

Chapter One

"Happy anniversary babe." he whispered to me as he handed me a delicate red velvet box.

I looked up, into his amazing blue eyes, a gentle, loving smile crept onto his face, the smile that I rarely saw, he was absolutely gorgeous.

He ran a hand through his dark  hair, it was a habit  when he got nervous.

I caught my breath noticing that he was staring intently at me.

"You shouldn’t have." I managed to say when I eventually found my voice, he was always so hypnotising.

His smile was replaced by his signature smirk all too quickly, “But I wanted too.” He said teasingly.

I didn’t reply, I just looked into his eyes, searching for something…

His eyes held nothing, no emotion, no sign of anything, he hardly ever expressed anything, heck, he almost never expressed any emotion. He was like a stone statue, cold and detached. But he never let me feel out of place with him, there was little emotion expressed towards me but when it was done it was really magical.

“Well aren’t you going to open it?” he said suddenly, making me jump out of my mini rant.

“Sure thing Cole.”  I replied smiling.

My hands draped over the box, I had forgotten I was holing it because it was so light, placing it in my palm, I slowly lifted the lid, Cole was watching me.

I gasped at what was inside, my eyes landed on a gold bracelet. It had thin loops which connected to a flat plate that read “Cole” with a tiny heart next to it.

To me, it was too great a gesture for our three month anniversary and a pretty serious gift.

“Its too much.” I stammered, avoiding his gaze.

“Heck no.” he replied dismissively, “Nothing but the best for my girl.” He said as he took the bracelet from the box and put it on my wrist.

I ducked my face as I blushed.

He had just said that I was his girl that was the first time he said something like that. With Cole I never knew where our relationship stood, one day he was perfectly fine with public displays of affection and other days I couldn’t even touch him.

He always made sure guys stayed away from me, if they give me the wrong look, or even greeted me in the hall; they had him to deal with. It was hectic; I tried not to aggravate it by not talking with the opposite sex, because I felt sorry for them. The whole school knew I was untouchable, I wasn’t quit sure if I agreed with that, but we had a good thing going, so why ruin it with senseless arguments.

We sat in his room, ‘away from watchful eyes.’ Was what he said.

He rubbed the spot on my wrist where the bracelet lay, I looked up, into his eyes, “You will wear this Scarlett.” He said, he wasn’t asking me, it was more of a command, he was actually really controlling, I shrugged it off and smiled, “Of course.” I whispered.

“Good.” He replied.

He put his had on my face, drawing it closer to his, he gently kissed my lips, making my insides curl with happiness.

I put my arms around his neck, I ran one hand threw his hair, beckoning him to deepen the kiss, I wanted more. His hands traced their way down my side stopping at my waist, he pulled me closer. I felt his tongue trace my bottom lip asking for  entrance. i instictively opend my mouth allowing him entrance, our tounges danced around.

He slipped on hand under my top, tracing my bare skin with his fingers.

He pulled away gently giving ourselves time to breathe, he got up, gesturing me to do so as well, I followed without a hint of protest as he led me to the top of his bed.

He gripped me again, more demanding, bringing me closer towards him as he laid us both on the bed, him slightly on top of me. He began kissing me deeper, wanting more from me then I was willing to give.

 His body pressed into mine and his hand found the hem of my top, suddenly with one quick move my top was off, revealing me lacey bra. I didn’t protest, I just tried to take his shirt off and struggling with the buttons, he helped me, taking off his shirt as quickly as he had taken if mine.

I let out small moan as our skin made contact, he traced kisses down my neck, leaving me wanting more, the kisses led down to my stomach and then he paused, his hands fiddling with the zip of my jeans.

“Cole. Wait.” I barely managed to say.

 I wanted him so bad.

“I’m not ready.” I said more convincingly, as I snapped out of his intoxicating kisses.

“What?” he looked up at me, irritation clear on his face.

We had this conversation before, the exact same scene, from the first week we started going out he always wanted more then what I was willing to give him.

I said it again this time a little more stronger then the last, “This is going to far and I’m not ready.” I got up quickly, letting there be distance between us incase I jumped on top of him and begged him to take me now.

“We’ve been going together three months now Scarlett, when are you going to give it up?”

I could almost feel the venom and irritation in his voice, his temper was rising, any second and he would snap.

“Look, I made it quit clear.” I said calmly, pulling my top on and making my way to the door.

“Fuck Scarlett! You’re a tease, you know that?” he shouted angrily.

I walked closer to the door, ready to leave without glancing back.

“Where are you going?” he asked from behind me, he was close enough for me to feel his breathe on my neck.

“I’m going home, its pretty late and we have school tomorrow.”  Considering it was Sunday, and honestly I wanted to get as far away from you as possible, I added mentally .

I walked out the door quickly but was stopped by Cole who held my wrist tightly.

“Geez Cole! Your hurting me.” I said angrily, but he didn’t let go, he only drew me closer towards him, pressing our foreheads together.

“I’m sorry.” He said, finally letting go.

“Let me take you home.” He said softly, kissing my lips gently and the he turned around to grab his shirt and his car keys.

We sat in silence as he drove me home, I didn’t live far from his house, only a street away. We arrived at my house, and I suddenly felt tired, Cole always took so much out of me.

He cut off the engine and turned towards me, putting my face in his hands, he gave me a light kiss,

“I’ll call you later okay.”

“Okay I said, reluctantly pulling away from him, greeting out of the car and walking towards my front door, I dug in my pockets and found my keys letting myself into this empty house I call home, I faintly heard Cole’s car pull off as soon as I closed the door behind me.

*****

All rights resevered