Chapter 4

Thank you to all who have read, voted, added to your library and fanned!!

This is unedited but i will see to that soon!

Enjoy!

*****

"Payback is only sweet when you know what your doing."

 Chapter four

I was going to get Matt. I was seriously going to make him pay for what he did today.

After I got home, I went to have a quick shower and I planned my payback, it was going to be sweet.

I walked over to Matt’s house, knocking on the door once and then I opened the door, knowing it was unlocked and walked in. Walking straight into the kitchen, I saw Matt’s mother preparing dinner. She was looked about she twenty five and yet she was nearly forty, she aged well, with little wrinkles or creases on her face; she always pulled her hair back in a tight bun and had the most welcoming smile.

She looked up at me and smiled, I normally come here around this time, I was a regular and I always spent dinner almost every night.

“Hey Mrs. Slater.” I smiled.

“Oh Hi, Scarlett. I was just about to call round for you to for dinner.” Mrs. Slater said.

“Cool.”

“Brilliant, Matts upstairs with a friend. Ask him if she’s staying for dinner too.” She said before turning and going back to her cooking.

Perfect, I thought, this was going to be epic. I made my way up the stairs, stopping at Matt door, before I opened the door I listened in on what they were saying, at first the voices were muffled but then it all became clear;  “You like that baby?” I heard a female voice, Matt was moaning.

I thought twice about going through with my plan, it was going to get messy, and did I really want to allow myself to be tainted, scared for the rest of my life for what I would see behind these doors.

In a split second I made my decision and as much as this was going to be disgusting to do, I couldn’t resist.

I swung the door open, and looked at Matt with a smug look on my face. He was seated at the edge of his bed, pants down, and she was kneeling down, head pressed in between his crouch, giving him a blowjob. Okay super uncomfortable.

“What. The. Fuck. Scarlett.” Matt said, between breathes, he pushed the girl aside and got up, facing the other direction he pulled up his pants and turning to face me. His lips were pulled into a thin line, there was definitely no embarrassment there.

The girl stood up, her face was red as a tomatoes clearly having no self respect if she was willing to do that with Matt, I recognised her from school, one of the cheer leaders, she was one of the easiest girls on the squad and the whole football team has been with her. I pity her, she must be really insecure. Oh well, back to business.

“Oh hi Isabella.” I said to the girl.

“I’m not Isabella, I’m Lucy.”

“Are you sure?” I asked. Knowing where this was going, I knew that Isabella and Lucy were twins and Matt was screwing both of them at the same time.

“Yes.” Lucy said.

I turned my attention back to Matt. “Isabella was just here yesterday, I quite liked her Matt.” I feigned hurt, putting my hand on my chest.

“Don’t.” was all Matt said, squinting his eyes.

I raised my eyebrow at him, as if to say ‘hell yeah I wanna go there.’