Chapter 29

Sorry for not uploading sooner.

A few more chapters until I complete this book!

What should happen next??

Thank you for the votes, and comments and for fanning. You guys are awesome!!!

******

“Unexpected arrival...”

Chapter 29

I woke up the next morning feeling groggy. Sunday mornings were always my day. When I was going out with Cole, this was the only day that was mine and I didn’t really spend time with him. It was just me and some ice cream and a good romantic comedy.

So I'm not exactly happy about spending this time I needed for me with other people. It was already eleven in the morning and we had said we would go at half past eleven so we had the whole day to enjoy the beach and soak up all the sun.

I said that I wasn’t happy about this, so as I stood in front of my wardrobe, looking for something to wear other than the two piece costumes I owned, all of them were bikinis. I was upset. Because, firstly, I couldn’t wear any of them without covering up my yellow marks that were all over my torso, they had healed and weren’t so blue and purple anymore but there was still bruising. Secondly, I couldn’t get a tan without somebody asking questions and thirdly did I really have to go?

I settled on a black bikini, and baby blue denim shorts, a pink oversized tee, that wasn’t too big for men and yet didn't cling to me and black flip flops. I was definitely not intending to take off the shorts and top.

I quickly took a shower, put on the clothes I had picked out. Grabbed a towel to sit on, and the book I was currently reading, my iPod, some sunscreen and threw all of that into the beach bag I was taking.

I tied my hair in a messy bun and went downstairs.

Just as I reached the bottom step, Matt walked in the door, letting out a wolf whistle.

I rolled my eyes at him.

“I’m starved, want to catch some breakfast before the beach?” he asked.

“Didn’t you just eat a whole pile of your mother’s famous blueberry Sunday pancakes?” I asked him, knowing very well that his mother made them every Sunday morning and he stuffed his face.

“Yeah. But I’m still hungry.” He replied.

I just shrugged, “Okay fine.”

We walked to the door. Locking it behind me, I smiled as Matt put an arm over my shoulder, leading me to my car.

“So maybe we can stop at Jimmy’s.”

I just nodded, not entirely caring where we went.

He lead me to the passenger seat and open the door for me, shutting it when I got in. then he ran to the driver seat.

We drove in comfortable silence all the way to Jimmy’s, a local diner that had the most delicious breakfast ever.

We got out and went straight in, picking out a booth in the middle.

Just as we sat a waitress, around our age came to take our order.

“Hi, what will you have?” she asked us.

I mumbled pancakes and bacon, she quickly wrote it down, Matt ordered the same. I would have thought he would be tired of pancakes.

She smiled politely at us.