The Son of Death or The Son of Fire? (Demigod love triangle)

I awoke that day with a cold feeling going down my spine.

"PERCY!!!" I yelled as I wiped the water off of my face.

"Well good morning to you too dear sister," Percy said throwing me a towel.

I absorbed the water easily but it still left me with a cold feeling.

" Haven't you ever heard of a pillow to the face?" I asked getting out of bed.

Percy thought about it for a minute. "Hmm no I have water powers for a reason I should use them any chance I get".

'Lovely' I thought.

I'll probably be getting a lot more unwanted wake-up calls now that Percy's back.

------------------------

After I got ready for the day Percy and I headed out for breakfast.

" Good morning sea creatures," Leo said as we sat down at our regular table.

I rolled my eyes at his stupid comment.

I said good morning to the rest of the crew and then got up for some orange juice.

I noticed Nico in the corner lurking in the shadows so I approached him.

"Hey," I said. "Aren't you going to eat?" I asked.

He kept his eyes to the ground as he said: "not hungry".

I know Nico's quiet and reserved but he was acting more so than usual and I knew something was wrong, but what I was unsure of.

"Ok, We still on for monster defense class today?" I asked seeing if the son of Hades could say more than just two words.

He looked up at me and I could see him studying me with his dark eyes.

"Yeah sure, meet me in the woods after sword training" he finally answered.

I smiled "great!" I started to walk away then turned "I'll see you then" I finished and walked back to the table.

"What's that kid's problem he never eats or sleep and he always stays in the shadows?" Leo said when I returned to the table.

"That's my brother you're talking about!" said Hazel angered.

"Nothing's wrong with Nico he just likes to keep to his self that's all," I said returning to my breakfast hoping everyone else would as well.

Luckily Leo dropped the Nico thing and Hazel cooled.

The rest of the day was pretty basic I started off with battle strategy led by the Athena cabin then I worked on my Greek and Roman mythology with Jason and Chiron.

After that torture I had sword training with Percy and Frank, at the end of that, I headed toward the woods for my private lesson with Nico.

When I reached the edge of the forest Nico was there waiting.

"Ready to start?" he asked me and I nodded.

I followed him into the woods where we began training.

"Today you will be fighting a simple skeleton soldier," Nico told me when we finally reached a clearing.

"Don't you think I should start out on something easier like maybe a practice dummy?" I said uneasily.

Nico laughed which was odd, I had never really heard him laugh before.

"No I think you can handle a simple skeleton warrior," he said.

I sighed and waited for Nico to summon it.

As the warrior rose from the ground I got in my battle stance.

I felt a little embarrassed to fight in front of Nico and nervous that he would judge me.

The skeleton warrior raised its sword and attacked I dodged most of its swings but I let my guard down and it slashed my side, I then dissolved it to dust but then fell to my knees.

"Elise!" Nico yelled and ran to my side.

He gave me some ambrosia and nectar and talked to me.

"Are you alright? maybe we should start you off easier next time" he said helping me up.

My side was healing pretty quickly but Nico still had a worried look on his face.

"I'm fine Nico, I promise," I told him trying to reassure him.

I could tell it didn't help much so I gave him a hug and promised him it was fine.

When we pulled back from the hug I felt weird almost like I enjoyed it.

Nico and I were eye to eye and I could smell pomegranate on him.

Then it happened the space between us closed and our lips locked.

He pulled back first and I knew that our friendship was totally ruined.

--------------------

A/N

Okay so I when I first started on this story I had never written one before so I'm going to admit something.

It sucks.

At least the first part does, but as you go along it gets better.

My editing on this first chapter is crap and that's the same for the first couple or so, but as it goes on the editing is better and so is the plot.

Please keep reading even though it starts out really bad.

I am going to come back eventually and fix it.

~Percabeth_Lover_HQ