*18 Part 2*

The next morning, it was like any other early morning, Zayn was up at 6:00 and doing his normal workout routine.Louis and Liam have been trying  to change Zayn's ways but it's hard he been doing this since his old school and it's a habit.

He started off with push ups then sit ups than lastly pull ups on the bar he had in his room. He was a sweetly mess so he took his towel he had shoved it into the laundry basket and jumped into the shower.

Once he was done he got dressed and headed downstairs to the kitchen where he saw his uncles and cousins getting stuff done running around like maniacs.. typical..

Zayn went through the shuffle of the Payne gang and got himself a bowl of cereal and sat at the table.

"Zayn please be ready when I get home we need to get your gymnastics practice right away Ok?"

"Yes uncle Louis I'll be ready." Zayn rolled his eyes, he knows tonight was gymnastics.. it was every Monday, Wednesday and Friday Afternoon and nights.. Tuesday and Thursday were basketball and weekends were football... it'll change from basketball and football to Hockey and Snowboarding in the winter..

He never stops but Zayn loves it so far.. he like to be on the go.. and it has been like it since he could remember. He doesn't know any diffrent.

The doorbell goes off and Louis went to answer it.. he expected it to be Zayn's tutor but was not expecting what was on the other side of the door.

It was police officers and a fellow social worker of Louis.

He looked at them with a confused face," how can I help you?"

" hello Mr. Payne, may we speak.."

Louis looked behind him and connected eyes with Liam who had worried eyes..

"Yes, What is this about?"

The social worker.. Luanne was holding back something," Louis I hate to say this.. but we need to take Zayn."

"Take Zayn..  what for he hasn't anything bad?"

" he hasn't it's you guys.. well not your fault..  even though your a social worker yourself..  it doesn't help the matter.. it won't change it.."

"Change what.." Louis said getting a little defensive..

"Change the fact that your foster licence  was up a few months ago  and you never renewed it.. so technically your holding Zayn here illegally... so we need to put him into another doctor home till you can get it renewed."

"But he's family.. he shouldn't need to be legally like that.."

"Louis..  you work in the system.. you know this.. you were not left guardianship of Zayn.. so he's the systems care still.. so we will need to transfer him."

"For fuck sakes.." Louis cursed putting his head in his hands.. she was right.. how could he be so stupid.. oh yeah because he didn't expect to be fostering any more kids... ever.. so that's why they didn't renew.. never expecting Zayn..

He looked behind him and called Liam over and explained to him what was going on.. he was upset and mad at himself.. then they looked at poor Zayn.. how were they going to explain this..

He told them to wait by the door.. he told them it would be easier if they told Zayn.

Louis looked at his two oldest," boys can you go to your rooms for right now.. there is something important  to take to Zayn about..  I'll explain to you after.."

Niall and Harry didn't say anything.. they could see in their father's eyes something was up.. they nod before heading up the stairs.

Louis headed to Zayn and squated down to be eyes to eyes to the boy.  The 8 year old looked at his uncle," what's going on uncle Lou."

Louis sighed mentally.. he hated this.

"Zayn.. there are some people to take you to a new home."

"Why? Am I too bad?" Zayn says with tears in his eyes...

Louis wiped the tears away," oh no bud.. it's not you fault.. it's ours.. uncle li and Lou forgot to fill something to be able to keep you.."

"But before you know it, you'll be back." Liam butts in getting down to the boy.

"No I won't go.. you can't make me.. I want to stay with you..."  Zayn says while crying.

"It won't be long I promise baby.." Louis says kissing his check," now let's  go meet the nice woman that will be taking you there."

Liam decided to carry Zayn to the door and he met the woman and then it was time to go.. Zayn clinged onto Liam like he was never going to let go.

"Come on Zayn." Luanne said coding the boy off the older latter's shoulder that was his uncle.

But he was not having it.... it was enough so she got one of the police officers with her to take the boy from Liam.

He got hold of him before he was kicking and screaming demanding to be putt down crying his heart out.. calling for Louis and Liam

It crushed Louis to see them get him into the car with struggle.. swing he recently didn't want to leave.

They watch the car go down the road and crying Zayn in the back seat.

Louis watched and said," we will come for you Zayn..  no matter what.. we will be there for you always..."

-------

So.. some shit hit the fan.. as I like to call it...

I bet you guys were never expecting this..

What do you think will happen  next?

How will Zayn handle this? Since he just started to open up to his uncle's a little.

Will he ever trust them?

Do you think Liam and Louis will be able to get him back quickly?

I hope you like this chapter :)

Love you guys!

~Ray