*21*

The ordeal for the Payne family took a tole on not only Zayn, Louis and Liam.. it affected Harry, Niall and both sides of the family..

Even if it was hard they banded together because  their family and that's  what they do for each other.

Today was the day, the court date for Zayn's adoption.. it was a big day a lot of the family  that Zayn  still haven't met we coming to the court or to the party his new parents were planning on after..

Zayn looked in the mirror  and fixed his damn tie, he still hated the thing but he mastered it thanks to Niall's teaching.

He fixed his hair, his hair clung to his head.. he didn't know how or really cared for it to be styled like his cousins.. his hazel eyes looking back but with a faint black eye around his left eye..

He knew from then on he wouldn't have to worry to get black eyes or anything while living at the house.. these people wouldn't do it to him.

He walked out and went downstairs to see the rest of the family waiting by the door.

"Oh.. um.. were you guys waiting on me?" Zayn says looking down and biting his lip," sorry.."

Liam chuckles," no problem bub, this is your big day.. we don't mind waiting for you."

He just smiled and grabbed Harry's  hand who offered it to him.

They walked out and got into the car and started to drive. They got to the courthouse and Zayn was in aww it was so big!

Niall chuckles and lifted the small 8 year old onto his hip and carried the boy up the many stairs that lead to the front door.

Over the last two weeks since Zayn arrived at the house, the payne boys and Zayn got even closer, they protected zayn at all cost.. zayn has a special bond with Niall though.. he doesn't understand why because  he loves Harry and Niall equally.

They got inside and then they got ambushed by a few people, Zayn hid his head in Niall's  neck.

There were squeals," my grandbabies!"

Two women rushed over  hugged and kissed Harry then kissed Niall's check, both lads grinned. They looked at the little  boy.

Louis walked over," Zayn, bub, these are your grandparents."

Zayn slowly lifted his head to look at the four older people there in front of them.

" these are my parents, your grandma and grandpa." Liam points to two people," and these are Louis's parents, your nanna and poppa."

They smiled, Zayn mumbled," hello."

They all cooed before heading  inside the courtroom to start the arraignment.

{Skipping the court case.. i don't know how it works so i don't want to fail this..}

"Congratulations! Zayn, you are now officially  adopted!! You are now Zayn Javadd Payne."  The judge had a big smile at the little  lad that stood between louis and Liam.

Everyone cheers and they go out and louis smiled," wait a minute we need to take some photos."

{Something  like this.. picture a small zayn instead of the little boys}

 picture a small zayn instead of the little boys}

This was the best day ever, June 27,2018

This was the best day ever, June 27,2018.. the day Zayn officially  became part of the Payne family..