*5*

It's been a month and Liam and Louis decided since the school year was nearly over, Zayn didn't need to go register here till the fall, so they decided to a little work at home and get him back into routine and with his sports.. also Zayn has started to get better with his English.. he can say a bit more then he came to Louis.

Zayn explained to his uncles about how he used to do Gymnastics and Basketball back in Paris. His uncles didn't hesitate and got him in Basketball and Gymnastics programs during the summer.

Zayn was sitting at the kitchen table doing some math problems that Louis was able to get from a teacher from the elementary school to give him so work so Zayn would be ready to go into year 4 with less problems with transferring from Paris school system to the London school system.

Louis looks up at the time," zayn bub, it's time to get ready for your first basketball game."

Zayn looks at Louis and nods, he closed the book and brought it upstairs with him. He put it on his desk before going to the closet and grabbed a pair of Basketball shorts, a t-shirt and shoes.
Zayn walked downstairs and saw Louis by the door they headed out the door. Zayn jumped in and buckled in.

Louis dropped him off," if you need anything, tell the coach, he knows french and he'll call me."

Zayn nods before going inside the building, he went and found the gym and saw a lot of kids.

He was so nervous and he walked to the coach," h-hi."

The coach smiled," hi you must be Zayn, i'm coach Finstock, you can call me coach fin."

Zayn smiled," nice to meat you."

Zayn knew he said that wrong and he cringed.

Coach fin smiled," i see that your trying to use some English, c'est bon." (T-that's good)

" merci beaucoup, quoi je va faire?" (T-Thank you so much, what do i do?)

"Vous pouvez nous montrer ce que vous avez." (T-you can show us what you got)

Zayn nods and saw everyone was starting at him he looked down.

" coach who is this little dud?"

" drew be Nice, this is Zayn, he just moved here."

"When the freak country?" Drew says laughing.

" Drew that's uncalled for."

" whatever we can't understand him and i'm sure he's bad he's tiny." Drew says with a smirk.

"Watch." Zayn just glared at him and grabbed the ball from the coach and did a trick between his legs and jumped and did a dunk.

He jumped down and drew was shocked,.. the other boys came and gave him high fives and pats on the back.

Zayn thought he will like it here, making sure people learn he's better then they think.. even though he's smaller.