*19*

Louis and Liam were freaking out they were doing everything and over the moon things to get their processed of foster licence as fast as they can.

They knew Zayn would not be able to last in the system for long in one place due to the fact if his past so they wanted to get him back for sure he is transferred into another district.

Louis was pacing back and forth in his office thinking of ways to make sure he will get the approval and to get in contact with that foster home..

Liam would have stayed and help but he got called into work.

"Dad?" He hears a voice come into his mind.

He snapped his head to the right and saw it was Niall," Niall how did you get here?"

Niall lifted his skateboard in his arm," rode over here.. surprisingly the station is not too far from home."

Louis just sighed and looked at his papers..

"Dad is there anything I can do to help?" The blue eyes worried boy looked at his father..  he could see all the stress he had within him..

"No ni.. there is not much you can do to help..  It's up to your papa and me."

"Dad.. why don't you just adopt Zayn?" Niall says with a smile," he's already part of the family.. I consider him a little brother."

Louis stopped what he was doing and looked at Niall with wide eyes he rushed over and kissed him on the check and hugged him tightly," omg Niall your a genius.. your our son defentaly."

----

Hey guys!!!

A short chapter.. It's a filter one though because something big is going to happen  next chapter..

Since It's going to be a year since I started this book on January 27th {books first birthday 😜}

This will be a extra special chapter and more to it..

If everything works out..

If It's not out by then it will be out two days later the 29th {My Birthday} at the latest!! I promise!!

If not guys can personally kick my butt!!

I love you guys!!

~Ray