A New Someone

Hello. My name is Minatozaki Sana. I would probably describe myself as bubbly, hyper, and joyful. Some people think I look like a squirrel. But anyways let's get on with the story.

(Sana's POV)

Beep Beep Beep! I dreaded hearing that alarm. I sat in bed staring at the ceiling thinking about my day. Eventually, I got out of bed and got ready. I live by myself in a dorm. I was suppose to have a roomate but I guess not? Anyways, I hopped on my bike, pedaled my way to school, and went into my classroom when I arrived. "Hello class, we have a new student!" Mr. Lee announced. The class went silent and turned their head towards the door. As the girl walked into the classroom it felt like winter was in our classroom. She had cold eyes that could pierce into your soul I mean I'm so happy looks can't kill because we would all be dead. "Hello, I'm Chou Tzuyu," she told us her voice like ice daggers "I hope we can get "along" well". She walked towards me sitting beside me. My body felt like Jello and my face went hot. Why I was like this? I have no idea. "U-umm h-hi" I stuttered. She shot me a glare that sent chills down my spine. 'Well this is going to be one enjoyable class' I told myself sarcastically.

After I finished my first few classes, it was time for lunch. "Hey you!" I recognized that cold voice. "What." I answered turning my head. "Sit with me at lunch." She said "oh and what's your name?". What? Why did she want me to sit at lunch with her? Well she is really pretty. I started to blush. What's wrong with me today? "Erm umm o-ok and my name is Sa-Sana." I replied my face looking like a tomato.

At lunch it was awkward. She just kept staring at me. I could feel my face become hot AGAIN! I looked down to hide my face.

(Tzuyu's POV)

At lunch I just kept staring at the girl. She was so beautiful. I felt bad for being cold to her. 'I hope she doesn't hate me' I thought. Wait...why was I thinking This. I only met her a few hours ago and plus we are completely different. Ugh whatever its just one lunch. I noticed her start to blush.
I hid my smile. I really think I like her but she doesn't need to know that. 'From now on Chou Tzuyu, you must be cold to her' I promised to myself not knowing how to express these emotions.