Chapter Eleven

-Dramatic Changes-

-Chapter Eleven-

A/N; Keep writing this over and over and over and over… etc. again. I want it just right. But it isn’t.

-A Couple Years & Tears Later-

“Watch out, Ava. Your brother is going to end up running over you again.” I groaned, picking up the three year old.

“But, mummy.” She sighed, twisting a strand of hair around her tiny finger. Jax made his way around the island again, nearly missing my legs.

“Louis! Your son won’t listen to me!” I screamed at Louis and Ava giggled. She was defiantly adorable. Her twin brother, Jax, stopped in mid stride and stared up at me.

“Uh oh.” He shouted, running off and making Ava and I laugh together. It’s not like Louis was going to beat him or anything.

“Hey love.” Louis greeted Ava and me, walking into the kitchen. He kissed me quickly before kissing Ava.

“Hi daddy.” The adorable girl greeted him, wrapping her arms around his neck. Ava had dark curls and beautiful eyes, just like Louis’ eyes. Her lashes were long and she was funny.

                Jax on the other hand was a handful. He was exactly like Lou in every way possible. He was a joker and a heart throb. He was the adorable replica of his father.

“Jax, are you causing your Mum trouble?” Louis asked as Ava played with his ears.

“No,” The three year old brunette poked his head around the corner, mischief in his eyes.

“Everyone is coming over later to visit.” Louis told me, kissing my cheek and hurrying off somewhere. I eyed the twins who were both skipping around. Oh dear, they were different.

“I’m sorry we are early. Just, Jason wouldn’t stop whining. He wanted to see the twins.” Emma sighed, setting Jason on the ground. Jason is only three months behind the twins. Actually, everyone is around the same age as the twins. This was a good thing.

“Hi Aunt Chris.” The boy smiled an exact replica of his parents. Niall smiled, walking in with Louis at his side. Niall and Emma had gotten married and then found out Emma was pregnant, and had been before the wedding. They both got lectures from me about that.

                Emma was three months pregnant when they got married. Just didn’t know it until after their honeymoon. Never said Emma was smart. But, she loved Jason and so did Niall.

                Soon the house was full of people and children. Dani and Liam had Cammy, who is five. They also had a three year old, Mason. Zayn and Katrina had one daughter; Macie, who was two. Harry and Ivory had three. Jasmine was three, Peter was two and Alice was just a baby.

“How are you guys doing?” I asked my best friends. Everyone was playing with Alice while Ivory did Katrina’s hair. It was a normal day for us. We tried to have dinner together once a week and most of the time it worked.

“Have you ever thought of having the twins go to a regular school instead of getting tutored?” Dani asked me, playing with her curls.

“I’ve put thought into it. They will go to a regular school when the boys aren’t on tour. But when the boys are on tour they’ll have a tutor. I don’t want them away from Louis.” I told the girls simply, pushing a piece of hair out of my eyes.

“I agree actually.” Katrina smiled. I smiled back and Harry stormed in.

“Ivory, Jasmine and Peter are fighting. Well, Jasmine decided that she was better than Ava. And ya, we have a couple toddlers hitting each other with Barbie’s. Then Peter and Jax started hitting each other with Tonka trucks.” Harry explained and I rolled my eyes. Getting up, Ivory and I went to get our kids.

“Jax, stop it!” Louis shouted as the little boy wriggled in his arms.

“Ava,” I yelled, grabbing my daughter quickly and pushing her against my chest.

“Tell Jasmine your sorry.” I ordered the little girl. She looked at me with big eyes and I nodded slowly.

“Jazzy I sorry.” The three year old apologized.

“What do you say Jasmine?” Ivory asked, the little girl shaking her head.

“I sorry Ava.” She cried out, cuddling into her mother’s arms.

“Peter what do you say?” Harry asked, looking at his son. Harry and Louis still had ideas that Jax and peter were going to make a bromance. “Sorry.”

                Oh boy, our family was odd. Harry and Louis wanted Jax and Peter to have a bromance. This isn’t odd at all. Top it off, our kids never stopped fighting.